4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Avoidable would be can you say no to all the girls and accidentally get to the gay friend ending :KEK: Otherwise the single girl purist route where each girl can be wooed by themselves.

Standard harem is all the girls get in line to take their turn with little to no exceptions. The you don't have to catch 'em all as they're all presented on a silver platter :BootyTime:

I'll take it that you can avoid some side girls while main girls not so much.
¯\(°_o)/¯
Oh I see. Well, scenes will be avoidable through path choices in most cases, similar to how Riko's is missable/avoidable at the very beginning by picking the knockout the goblin option.

It won't always be the case that something is avoidable unless it's a niche option that not everyone wants to see i.e. trap content, but that's par for the course with these types of games. The event system will also be including the main LI's so their side-stories and scenes that come along with them will be avoidable if you're not interested in a specific character.

I think a purist route with only a singular LI would just add waaay too much development time since every character would need their own individual endings, scenes and side event paths that would account for them either being the chosen LI or just friends. It's something that I wouldn't shy away from doing, but as a lone developer it really isn't feasible, though I may add character specific endings if you spend enough time with them or max out their events, I'll have to see if it's something I can do when that time approaches.

Last edited:

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by avoidable harem.
:rolleyes: This:
if you're not interested in any particular character you don't have to pursue them for content.
To be more precise, I like to have a choice. I like to have control over the protagonist, and I dislike it if the protagonist goes out of the control of the user. :cool:

Properly done Visual Novels are about playing with choices and multiple routes. The way to "play" a VN for me is to mess around with meaningful choices, which have a noticeable impact on the story. And because I am monogamous, of course I would like to make the protagonist choose a single heroine during my playthrough, and maybe later check out the other heroines routes. :sneaky:

I believe that user freedom is above everything else, so I do not really have a problem with that, if it is possible get all of the heroines in one playthrough. So by avoidable harem, I mean that, it is optional, and the player decides, wether to go on the harem route or not. ;)

Oh I see. Well, scenes will be avoidable through path choices in most cases
That's good. But there is a huge difference between skippable scenes, and really avoidable ones. :unsure:
Skippable by my definition means that, the user can choose to not look at it, but that won't have any impact on the story.
Avoidable by my definition means that, the user really has the power to decide, and significantly alter the story with the decision to avoid a scene.

their side-stories and scenes that come along with them will be avoidable if you're not interested in a specific character.
Good, that the side-stories will be avoidable, but will the protagonist be forced to get into a sexual/romatic relationship, with all of the main heroines, during the main storyline?

I think a purist route with only a singular LI would just add waaay too much development time since every character would need their own individual endings, scenes and side event paths that would account for them either being the chosen LI or just friends.
Yeah, I understand that would mean a lot of work, and probably that's the thing I'm looking for. :coffee:

I'll have to see if it's something I can do when that time approaches.
Okay, I agree and totally understand it. I can only hope, that it will be possible, maybe later if the game gets enough founding, so you could afford to work on it full time. (y)

Reactions: vilewe7570

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I kind of want to wait until chapter one is complete before checking this out (it looks good but I want to make sure I have a decent amount of content to explore when I first try it), how many parts will chapter one have?

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I kind of want to wait until chapter one is complete before checking this out (it looks good but I want to make sure I have a decent amount of content to explore when I first try it), how many parts will chapter one have?
It's episodic rather than chapter based. Right now, there's one more part for Episode 1 to be released and there's plenty of content already there; around 1500 renders or so between parts 1 and 2 so far.

Edit: Also, I should add I'm going to be trying to get part 3 out this month of Patron's. Like always, there's no guarantees for release dates since I can't work on it full time, however I have a feeling that part 3 should, or will hopefully be, released sometime this month which will complete episode 1.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2022
I forgot to mention this when I played the update when it came out but I believe there's a bug with the music when it loops it plays a weird noise or something.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This is a pretty nice game, really glad MC stops calling every women he meets a bitch or similar. The playful back and forth with Kino is nice though.

Also, I don't know if Leo is going to turn out to secretly be a girl or not, but guy or girl, they are really hot. If they are a guy, trans or otherwise, I hope we can make MC bi.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.3 + Minor Fix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 288 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021

It's early, I know, but I'll likely be quiet over the Christmas period so thought I'd throw this out now.
Current progress of the update is solid. The fight scenes are taking a little longer than I expected to get done thanks to the amount of photoshop and posing etc. that is needed to make them look visually appealing.
I'm also still mulling over doing a potential animation update early so I'm deciding if I should make the lewd scenes particularly long or try to keep them short in renders in anticipation of the possible near-future. Chances are, if an animation update doesn't end up happening next, I will simply add more renders to the h-scenes before the beta update is released.
As with last time, I'll be going extra dark over the coming days until an alpha get's closer to release. I'd like to focus whatever spare time I have to getting things done, and hopefully I can have at least one of the two fight scene paths finished by today.
Hope you all have a good Christmas Day, or whatever you celebrate!
-DuckDev

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes