Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Greetings deve, the ui has improved the version C and I wish you good luck in your game, I only have one request, although you want to add a story to your game ( which I support ) never left aside the sandbox and its freedom that is core of this game.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Greetings deve, the ui has improved the version C and I wish you good luck in your game, I only have one request, although you want to add a story to your game ( which I support ) never left aside the sandbox and its freedom that is core of this game.
Agreed! Segments of narrative are nice for adding story, but your freedom to explore the game world and interact with the characters how you want is absolutely a core principle of the game.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Based on discussions, Rogue isn't going to be the primary focus. In fact, I don't believe she'll even be the initial tour guide in the big update/relaunch.

Despite a messy start this isn't going to be Rogue-Like but with a plot and different art. The UI issue has been addressed and is receiving a massive overhaul to the point where it's no longer comparable.

A set of girls have been chosen and they'll be the focus with future characters being added once they're fleshed out. No one is going to be added for the sake of adding while others are unfinished.

An actual story beyond the premise has been outlined, and some art will be done for non-romanceable characters who will serve a purpose in-game.

We're even distancing things from X-Men Evolution. Rogue will still be goth but we're gonna go with more comic stuff.

Edit: None of this is meant to be read as shade being thrown at Oni. Just explaining that things are going to be going in a different direction. Oni's getting an inspiration credit but it's not going to be the same game.
You already joined the team? Damn, that was quick. Lol.
That's too bad though about getting away from X-Men Evolution. I've never read the comics. I was hoping that this would just be a better done version of Rogue-like but I can fully understand all the complications with that as well as just not making any sense to start a new game to have it just be a remake of a parody of a tv show of a comic series.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crimx42

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
You already joined the team? Damn, that was quick. Lol.
I'm very good at pitching ideas and have 20+ years of X-men lore in my head. ;)

But yeah glad you understand. X-men Evolution is definitely one of my more favorite iterations but not only was the decision to step back to make the game stand out but it gives a lot more creative freedom.

Oh I see, which girls are gonna be romance able/fuggable overall then?
Rogue and Laura are still going to be in the game. We're not getting rid of well-made assets. Jean is the third girl planned. Other girls will be added but we want to focus on putting out substantial content.

Other than those three I'm not really willing to comment. We really want to avoid feature creep by expanding too quickly and when we do add a girl, we want to make sure she has enough content to warrant putting her in the game.

In this case how many poses per girl, which actions are we gonna be able to do?
Oral, vaginal, anal will be included for all characters. Each will have a preference. Positions will depend on the character. More dominant personality characters are gonna likely want to top the player more.

Our aim is to nail down a balanced set of goals and move on from there.

Reactions: allanl9020142

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Sheesh, it looks the storm has calmed. I hope the best outcome for the project, Ron and associates. If I may suggest something regarding the art, people here look pretty sad, ngl. I played it a few months time ago and the script seems to still be in the light hearted side, so maybe giving the characters a facial expresion that doesn't scream "I just came from my own funeral and I was the only attendant" would make the girls more appealing, if that might be the right word.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Sheesh, it looks the storm has calmed. I hope the best outcome for the project, Ron and associates. If I may suggest something regarding the art, people here look pretty sad, ngl. I played it a few months time ago and the script seems to still be in the light hearted side, so maybe giving the characters a facial expresion that doesn't scream "I just came from my own funeral and I was the only attendant" would make the girls more appealing, if that might be the right word.
Although I noticed that too, I kinda like it on Rogue, given the goth thing.

Reactions: Eland51298

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'll bring this up with the team right now because there was something in the back of mind nagging at me and I only realized what it was because of your comment. Thanks my dude. (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: leathermax

Mokochii

May 31, 2021
I just love the artstyle, rogue-like is one of my fav h-games so I'm really excited for this one, yes it the buggiest mess right now but let's hope for a good future for this project

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I'll bring this up with the team right now because there was something in the back of mind nagging at me and I only realized what it was because of your comment. Thanks my dude. (y)
There's also the weird head cock, like their drunk and about to fall over

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Rogue and Laura are still going to be in the game. We're not getting rid of well-made assets. Jean is the third girl planned. Other girls will be added but we want to focus on putting out substantial content.

Other than those three I'm not really willing to comment. We really want to avoid feature creep by expanding too quickly and when we do add a girl, we want to make sure she has enough content to warrant putting her in the game.
as long as all girls have the same content size, people will like it. Just four questions:
1 - Will the girls have a certain requirement to be open to sharing their boyfriend ( mc ) with other girls ? I think this should be developed to have some logic in mc harem.
2 - will thereesome scenes or more and also lesbian scenes if mc is dating more than one girl?
3 - please say that it will be possible to leave all girls with pubic hair, I had played version 0.3 b and saw Rogue (my favorite girl in the game, I'll make that clear xD ) and Laura with pubic hair and they are perfect , so all girls will be able to have pubic hair ?
4 - I'm kind of sure about this question because of the possibility of going to the mall but the system to buy clothes for the girls, kinky objects and others will normally be present in the game right?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I just love the artstyle, rogue-like is one of my fav h-games so I'm really excited for this one, yes it the buggiest mess right now but let's hope for a good future for this project
We've taken note of every reported bug and are testing the fixes extensively.

Well, looks like you joining the team was a good decision. Because the more you talk and give info about the future of the game, the less doubts I'm having.
I'm glad I can alleviate doubts. I'm kinda our PR guy right now and I intend on answering questions with as much detail as I'm permitted.

There's also the weird head cock, like their drunk and about to fall over
That's mostly to do with the pose and perspective positioning. It's done a lot because having characters looking straight at the player can look odd in most cases. Even if done well.

1 - Will the girls have a certain requirement to be open to sharing their boyfriend ( mc ) with other girls ? I think this should be developed to have some logic in mc harem.
It will be an actual conversation you have to have with the character and you will be able to date all options at once. Beyond that I haven't been told about special quest or requirements. I'll pass the idea on if there isn't one already.

2 - will thereesome scenes or more and also lesbian scenes if mc is dating more than one girl?
Yes on the threesome scenes. Not sure what the plan is with lesbian scenes. At least in how they will be handled.

3 - please say that it will be possible to leave all girls with pubic hair, I had played version 0.3 b and saw Rogue (my favorite girl in the game, I'll make that clear xD ) and Laura with pubic hair and they are perfect , so all girls will be able to have pubic hair ?
It's a simple layering filter in art programs so yes, this will likely be an option.

Edit: I asked and not only will it be a feature, but there will also be varying degrees. Strip, triangle, bush, ect.

4 - I'm kind of sure about this question because of the possibility of going to the mall but the system to buy clothes for the girls, kinky objects and others will normally be present in the game right?
Clothing yes. The current thing we're working on is outfit customization.

We're still discussing to what degree of kinky objects we will be having.

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
If I may suggest, other characters NOT used by Rogue-Lite that could be fun:
-Dazzler
-Majik
-Blink
-Marrow
-Negasonic Teenage Warhead
-Moonstar

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Like the game. Bugs.. yeah. But this is not even Alpha, mostly looking like a pre-Alpha. Waiting a normal beta. BTW, pls rework Laura`s head size. It`s too small compared to overall size of her body.

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
I'm very good at pitching ideas and have 20+ years of X-men lore in my head. ;)

But yeah glad you understand. X-men Evolution is definitely one of my more favorite iterations but not only was the decision to step back to make the game stand out but it gives a lot more creative freedom.

Oral, vaginal, anal will be included for all characters. Each will have a preference. Positions will depend on the character. More dominant personality characters are gonna likely want to top the player more.

Our aim is to nail down a balanced set of goals and move on from there.
Please, for all that is good and holy, include tit-fucking as well.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
If I may suggest, other characters NOT used by Rogue-Lite that could be fun:
-Dazzler
-Majik
-Blink
-Marrow
-Negasonic Teenage Warhead
-Moonstar
I've specifically mentioned Marrow and Dazzler during our discussions. We're probably going to add Storm since there's been a lot of talk of making her part of the intro rework but I'm gonna encourage your other suggestions. No promises on anything. Just letting you know I'm rooting for the cause brother. :cool:

Like the game. Bugs.. yeah. But this is not even Alpha, mostly looking like a pre-Alpha. Waiting a normal beta. BTW, pls rework Laura`s head size. It`s too small compared to overall size of her body.
Yeah, this wasn't the intended release state. We've already crunched 90% of the bugs. I'll mention the head thing to the others.

Please, for all that is good and holy, include tit-fucking as well.
Don't worry my dude. It's gonna be in there.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Just some feedback the game keeps getting sluggish and then says game is unresponsive it takes a while to start working again this happens often. I have also noticed that the there is no image when you first start the game . I have also noticed that there is no way to know how much the lady's care for the mc . Things I hope to see added in the game the pool turning into runway for the blackbird [like the 90's cartoon] and to fly in the blackbird maybie while flying to or from missions' conversations could happen as well as mission briefing's. The artwork is defiantly awesome .

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes