Bosss

May 1, 2017
Yeah, this wasn't the intended release state. We've already crunched 90% of the bugs. I'll mention the head thing to the others.
First of all, I wanna say this "I`m not gonna teach you on how to do". But, normiz (casual players, who don`t know hot games build`s up/been created) will literally shit on yours game condition because of bugs/lags/crushes etc. And they will destroy the game or it`s potential by downvote it`s rating. So what I say, before release any game, think like normiz. Empty texture box... 4 them is a bug = shitty game=downvote=no support at patreon. Better just don`t turn function which calls up empty texture box. But if, then put something like "Work in progress". Remember normiz power come with quantity>they are dumb>they don`t know>they shit>project go sink with there`s shit.
So, better to not give mass access to the game in current tec status. Many then will just remember game as "shitty" and pass it by.
Just an recommendation. Now offensive.

Reactions: Crimx42

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Well compared to Rogue-like this game is far more stable compared to some old buggy as hell old versions it had

Also this is an ALPHA not even a beta so don't complain.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I've specifically mentioned Marrow and Dazzler during our discussions. We're probably going to add Storm since there's been a lot of talk of making her part of the intro rework but I'm gonna encourage your other suggestions. No promises on anything. Just letting you know I'm rooting for the cause brother. :cool:
Me when I heard RLE was adding Storm: "Really? Ugh! So many better choices and you chose boring Storm?"
Me after I see Storm: "Oh dayum girl, that ASS IS THIXXXX, Alright, Top of the Rankings!"
Laura: "[pouts]"
Me : "Okay, Storm, uh 2nd place!"

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

SolsticeChilde

Jul 5, 2018
I'm a fan of RLE, but dissatisfied with the slow progression. ShinyBoots1993 has done a really good job of making me excited to see where this project can go. I know that you've mentioned that you're keeping Rogue and Laura and I suspect you're eager to distinguish your project from RLE, but I'm still going to put in my vote for Kitty. She was my favorite and I'd be saddened if she wasn't a part of this game.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Just some feedback the game keeps getting sluggish and then says game is unresponsive it takes a while to start working again this happens often. I have also noticed that the there is no image when you first start the game .
This has been fixed and there's a link that got buried during the outrage. Whoever is running the front page hasn't updated it.

We're gonna probably make a new page since a new name and description are already being worked on.

I have also noticed that there is no way to know how much the lady's care for the mc .
It's being worked on.

Things I hope to see added in the game the pool turning into runway for the blackbird [like the 90's cartoon] and to fly in the blackbird maybie while flying to or from missions'
This may be a little ambitious. We're gonna have a narrative but it's not like we're gonna have fully animated cutscenes and stuff. Maaaaaaybe there could be like a motion comic of this? I'll bring it up for discussion.

conversations could happen as well as mission briefing's. The artwork is defiantly awesome .
That'd definitely be a thing if missions ever do get implemented and I'll let the artist know.

Is there an Android version/link ?
We're still working on the PC and Mac versions my dude.

Me when I heard RLE was adding Storm: "Really? Ugh! So many better choices and you chose boring Storm?"
Me after I see Storm: "Oh dayum girl, that ASS IS THIXXXX, Alright, Top of the Rankings!"
Laura: "[pouts]"
Me : "Okay, Storm, uh 2nd place!"
Can confirm Storm's art is looking to be thixxxx.

It would be funny if this Version gets to the amount of Content that Rogue Lite has in 1 year instead of 6 xD
Eh no idea if we'd have the number of girls it has in 1 year but we'll definitely have more options way before 6 years.

Is mystique going to be included as a romancable girl in this?
There has been a lot of discussion on this. No promises but a ton of ideas have been thrown around. Especially ideas about her shape shifting.

I really do hope Storm(best girl) gets added:)
There are plans being made!

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Pretty much yes. The mail was added. That pretty much all new things.
The mall and mail will be out and in the game once we upload the new introduction.

The mall and other locations will be shown in the off-campus tour which will show up right after the on-campus tour. No waiting for characters like Jubilee to show up.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
There has been a lot of discussion on this. No promises but a ton of ideas have been thrown around. Especially ideas about her shape shifting.
About mystique, but her shapeshifting for me is the most boring thing you can do. Want to see her in all her fragile blue milfy glory.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
I'm very good at pitching ideas and have 20+ years of X-men lore in my head. ;)

But yeah glad you understand. X-men Evolution is definitely one of my more favourite iterations but not only was the decision to step back to make the game stand out but it gives a lot more creative freedom.
Amusingly Ron already had more than that on the team, yes I'm aware I left the thread. For some reason Ron decided to hire an external writer after I wrote the original concept pitch for the team, externalised a lot of weird things when we had people capable of them on the server and in the team. Personally, I was going to do the UI then shift my focus to the story (writing/editing/coding), Psylocke, and maybe backgrounds. Then lean into roughly 30 years of experience with the franchise (though I devoured a lot more and more or less read/studied all the comics back to the beginning) and over 18 years experience creating alternate timelines for roleplay settings and other purposes. There had been a lot of discussion regarding the potential plot and other things which as a team we were building up to pitch in the team channel when the blindsided happened. Anyway wish you good luck, hopefully, Ron talks to you more than he spoke to the rest of us. We didn't even get to see concepts from the artist's he hired to give feedback on, just their artstation profiles. Just builds that skipped team review.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Amusingly Ron already had more than that on the team, yes I'm aware I left the thread. For some reason Ron decided to hire an external writer after I wrote the original concept pitch for the team, externalised a lot of weird things when we had people capable of them on the server and in the team. Personally, I was going to do the UI then shift my focus to the story (writing/editing/coding), Psylocke, and maybe backgrounds. Then lean into roughly 30 years of experience with the franchise (though I devoured a lot more and more or less read/studied all the comics back to the beginning) and over 18 years experience creating alternate timelines for roleplay settings and other purposes. There had been a lot of discussion regarding the potential plot and other things which as a team we were building up to pitch in the team channel when the blindsided happened. Anyway wish you good luck, hopefully, Ron talks to you more than he spoke to the rest of us. We didn't even get to see concepts from the artist's he hired to give feedback on, just their artstation profiles. Just builds that skipped team review.
Oh man, You remind me of me...
When I discovered my ex was cheating on me and I was still working thru all the emotions and getting proof and being all snide and stuff.

Man, I can look back on those times with... honestly I don't know the proper words to describe it, there might not be a single word that is capable of describing all the complex emotions, both good and bad.

Its... difficult...

Welp! If you have all that knowledge of writing, and editing, and coding, I hope we can see your Xmen game one day too!
I love the Xmen Universe, would love to have more and more games based on it!

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
The premise is the following:
You are a mutant who has recently discovered he has the power to nullify other mutants’ powers. You have been taken in by Charles Xavier, who runs a school for mutants with the goal of protecting them and helping them learn to control their powers.
1669515285775.png
nah but fr good luck I guess Dev

Last edited:
Reactions: FearMy3Inch

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Ron thought he was getting a writer

When he accidentally got a publicist
I JUST requested this be my official job title on the project. :ROFLMAO:

About mystique, but her shapeshifting for me is the most boring thing you can do. Want to see her in all her fragile blue milfy glory.
Shapeshifting is simply a feature. You'll get your glorious blue milf.

at this point it might be better to just have a discord link imo
We got plans for it. We're waiting until we have something presentable. We've made substantial progress in a short amount of time but art takes time and we're all collectively bug hunting meanwhile.

View attachment 2196429
nah but fr good luck I guess Dev
Yeah... We've switched things up a bit. Even how the power works and what the player will actively be doing with it is different.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes