gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I am going to follow this project. It has a huge potential and the original game in which is based is great although the updates are slow and not very substantial. Keep up the good work, this looks like the game that the original should be.

I'd also add sexual preferences to girls, thus a girl might prefer anal sex, or whatever, but some kind of fixation or preference would be nice.

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Lagged out, then Rempy became unresponsive. Almost complete copy of Rogue-Like, just with worse menu, and trying to be edgier by adding piercings everywhere. Also X-23 stripping in class to then change clothes makes absolutely no sense.

Nov 1, 2018
Yeah, I can see that now. I had hoped people would appreciate that it was just an early preview of a project and not a game release.

Your earlier question: no, it's definitely not Emma's design. It's meant to be Daenerys, it's just a fun extra character I had commissioned at some point. She's not part of the core game.
just for shits and giggles, you should add Daphne Blake, yeah she's without superpowers but you can make one hell of a interesting twist, hell Hero Sex Academia has Helen Parr, Timmy Turner's mom, and the legendary hero Azula (dumb but ehhh)

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I just uploaded v0.3c to my !

changelog:

- trying out new fonts
- game runs at a native 1080p now, should help with image cache related crashes and performance issues
- fix for Laura piercing issue
- dirty fix for the scrunched buttons that no longer requires restarting
- game now ends with a message after getting to the end of content that is "ready"
- prologue and that's it
- little demonstration of doggy animations at the end

I'll figure out the rest of the UI tomorrow.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
I swear this site is just fucking bipolar when it comes to games. I remember a few months ago a game got absolutely shredded for being a copy and paste of MNF. Hope this game goes well tho keep working on it dev.

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Fan fiction game's fan fiction game?

Edit: I hope not all characters have the same sex scene :p

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Welp. It really was a problem in rogue-like: many characters, little difference. Oni had a lot of time to do something about it... and now we have this.
Wish you luck to complete and to everyone to enjoy this game.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
I just uploaded v0.3c to my Google Drive!

changelog:

- trying out new fonts
- game runs at a native 1080p now, should help with image cache related crashes and performance issues
- fix for Laura piercing issue
- dirty fix for the scrunched buttons that no longer requires restarting
- game now ends with a message after getting to the end of content that is "ready"
- prologue and that's it
- little demonstration of doggy animations at the end

I'll figure out the rest of the UI tomorrow.
You literally just have to set the width for the menu buttons, no dirty fixes required.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
So, I just noticed this thread, I don't know how it evaded my attention since I check the updated game section regularly but... after reading all 12 current pages of the thread, I have a few things to write down:

1) Writing a game born from a mod is rough. I have some experience in modding for non-NSFW games, and I know how difficult it game be. Which is why I can already say that if you don't have a solid active team to rely on various chores, you are going to have a difficult time getting it to work. I am sorry if this may sound disheartening, but a two-three guys will always struggle to make a solid game with a regular update schedule- and if they try there's a chance they will burn up;

2) Many games here draw inspiration to some others. Many trainers draw elements from similar-made works while also giving spins to these ideas to fit within the context, but I have to say I am severely disappointed by one thing that jumps to one's attention: the first post doesn't mention Oni at all. I would have expected that the game that was born from something that he made, that wouldn't be a thing without him creating Rogue-Like, would have put a serious effort in Crediting him (ignoring the fact Oni has his own issues, I don't like his pace and some of the stuff he does with the updates, but that's really not the point I am fighting here for)- especially since it is clear from the thread that Oni may not have been aware of this move. So, I can't help but imagine how he may react when someone that helped around and made mods on his game going radio-silence and creating this game. I want to believe he knows and he had been quiet about it, I really do because, if not, that would put this game on my 'to not promote' list.

3) This project would have enjoyed more support if the beginning had been reworked rather than mimicking Rogue-like. It would have taken a small scene explaining the MC background on how he discovered his powers, how he got found by Professor X and then bought to the School. This form of art is a plus because it gives you the chance to expand the story itself in a wonderful way.

It's a early-stage work with some crappy coding right now, so I understand the fact it's buggy and laggy and will not draw any complaint on that as I know work is being done in that regard, but I think this project rests on rotten foundation and should work to fix those before trying to focus on the lesser issues.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
1) Writing a game born from a mod is rough. I have some experience in modding for non-NSFW games, and I know how difficult it game be. Which is why I can already say that if you don't have a solid active team to rely on various chores, you are going to have a difficult time getting it to work. I am sorry if this may sound disheartening, but a two-three guys will always struggle to make a solid game with a regular update schedule- and if they try there's a chance they will burn up;
There was a team he ditched them all due to wanting sole project control. Anyway bowing out of this thread now, good luck with script kiddying the code to be functional (we looked during the "break up" it's a mess).

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes