• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
Oct 21, 2019
New version isn't out yet, but check the front page. :p
Is there going to be group sex in the game and if so, will there be the usual MFF that we have seen in Rogue-Like or will there be variations like MMF? Just wanting to see what kind of group play there is. Oh and is this game going to have NTR of some kind?

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
Is there going to be group sex in the game and if so, will there be the usual MFF that we have seen in Rogue-Like or will there be variations like MMF? Just wanting to see what kind of group play there is. Oh and is this game going to have NTR of some kind?
Learn to search.
...I advocated for dudes to be involved and potentially have girls date their canon romance interest(Such as Kitty and Colossus) if you intentionally friend-zoned them but was shot down pretty quickly. May change down the line but the current consensus is that there will be no other dudes in group sex and girls won't be dating anyone else after they enter the main story....

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
No need to be rude.
Yeah, but what he quoted is still the standing view by the team. Maybe it'll change as the team grows larger but right now we're using the democratic process to maintain focus. Trust me, we've all had to make a lot of compromises in our personally desired content.

Will it be possible to play the game in a pure sandbox style? or will it be required to play through the main story before getting to the sandbox?

I'm all for the story, but sometimes it's nice to just get into the action ya know?
I found this while looking over previous post after clicking on my quote and I do have an update.

We want to implement a "New Game Plus" feature where players will be able to skip ahead certain chapters and if you've done a girl's content in a previous playthrough you can just click a checkmark or something for her and they'll be dtf when you load up.*

Another possible thing is we might make it a default option for certain beta builds as skipping intros is somewhat common for these kinds of games. Especially if saves become incompatible.

*For those impatient don't worry. This is f95, someone will upload an 100% save a day after release lol

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, but what he quoted is still the standing view by the team. Maybe it'll change as the team grows larger but right now we're using the democratic process to maintain focus. Trust me, we've all had to make a lot of compromises in our personally desired content.
I'm against it, but girls with previous boyfriends - them being non-virgin or virgins alike - can be interesting if written well. If anything, I'm hoping to have a nice time with an interesting read.
I'd never use it.

We want to implement a "New Game Plus" feature where players will be able to skip ahead certain chapters and if you've done a girl's content in a previous playthrough you can just click a checkmark or something for her and they'll be dtf when you load up.*

Another possible thing is we might make it a default option for certain beta builds as skipping intros is somewhat common for these kinds of games. Especially if saves become incompatible.
That'd be great, really. Cheats'll be welcomed too.

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
*For those impatient don't worry. This is f95, someone will upload an 100% save a day after release lol
you say that but the amount of games that i couldnt find saves for is simply staggering. Though it's more common when game is updated frequently.

Side note: your artist is a fucking (smooth) criminal. The way he draws Laura with that lipbite alone deserve jail time as my personal drawing machine (j/k but that shit really killing me with anticipation now)

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
I think he's referring more to the overall shape of her facial features especially in the lips and forehead. If you swapped out the skin tone, that particular Storm doesn't diverge much from European bone structure--which isn't what makes Storm iconic, her African features do. There's more to race than skin tones, that's an oversimplification. But the point is that most people associate Storm with being clearly an African lady at a glance, and it's not racism simply to note these structural differences.

Reactions: Metalicks
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes