Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I think he's referring more to the overall shape of her facial features especially in the lips and forehead. If you swapped out the skin tone, that particular Storm doesn't diverge much from European bone structure--which isn't what makes Storm iconic, her African features do. There's more to race than skin tones, that's an oversimplification. But the point is that most people associate Storm with being clearly an African lady at a glance, and it's not racism simply to note these structural differences.
Figure he was too vague to not take it as him talking about the skin color, 'she doesn't look black,' she does - if you want to be tangentic and say she doesn't look like a particular estereotype of black in a especific part of the world, then that's another discussion.
One we can have now without saying she isn't black, but isn't following her ideal character interpretation.

I'll say that to me it doesn't matter since she's not really desirable on my romances, same as any other person with an appearence of older age; older than an young adult that is - like Emma or any of the mentioned names with a rule 63 twist to them.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Jesus chirst, I know she's black in the comic book. I'm not talking about the comic book. I'm talking about the front page for this game. This image

View attachment 2337631

She does not look black here.
Storm has been represented with many different appearances, this is the one we chose.

image.png
The only difference is her hair is a bit more silver than white and we didn't give her black lipstick or brow liner.

There will be other characters in the future with various appearances. We plan on including as many X-Gals as possible and if we still have the resources and energy to keep building upon the game we may even bring in other characters from the broader marvel universe. Wakanda forever and all that.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
There will be other characters in the future with various appearances. We plan on including as many X-Gals as possible and if we still have the resources and energy to keep building upon the game we may even bring in other characters from the broader marvel universe. Wakanda forever and all that.
I'm all in for different appearances than the ones they come with regular, but to grab in and do a fest of characters that would have weak reasons to be there feels... weak - not that I'd know any of them, hah.
If that "adventure to different places" idea is still a thing, maybe then they'll get to be added with the immersion a story deservers. But that's way too much effort isn't it?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm all in for different appearances than the ones they come with regular, but to grab in and do a fest of characters that would have weak reasons to be there feels... weak - not that I'd know any of them, hah.
If that "adventure to different places" idea is still a thing, maybe then they'll get to be added with the immersion a story deservers. But that's way too much effort isn't it?
We don't plan on diverging from the comics or going out of our way to include things we don't wish to include. What I was saying is that there are "blacker" characters than Storm. Even among the X-Men.

Even forgetting skintone, Storm in comparison has notably afro-centric facial features compared to the other showcased women. Arguing otherwise is dishonest.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Bolvar Trask was right.
Read the wiki, I had forgotten comics touched topics like those - was an interesting read, tho'. Got any more people, events and lore I should read on to know more? Mostly stuff that'll be touched on in The Null Hypothesis?
I admit to not knowing the difference from DC to Marvel until my late teens so go easy on me.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
For some reason I stopped getting alerts. Is that cuz you changed the title? Any interesting discourse since then?

Edit: Came by to ask about some clothing. Club or slut wear sorta like tekuho or (preferably) "something unlimited"?

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
For some reason I stopped getting alerts. Is that cuz you changed the title?
I have no idea.

Any interesting discourse since then?
People excitedly wanting us to put up a patreon and others wanting more art previews. Actual detractors went away awhile ago.

Edit: Came by to ask about some clothing. Club or slut wear sorta like tekuho or (preferably) "something unlimited"?
We're working on it.

Some people are disappointed that we're not including mind-breaking.

The route we're going with is that the player will be able to get girls to act and dress sluttier through conditioning.

The girls will behave that way because they like you, not because they were turned into an addict... So actually kind of like Something Unlimited. Haven't played it in a while but if I recall correctly Lex brainwashes people in the traditional psychological sense. Expect that but less malicious villain and more fun kinkiness.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes