Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Before graduating college Peter proposed to Mary Jane. She wasn't ready to settle down and they broke up awhile later and just weren't seeing each other. Peter dated other girls before they got back together so if Mary Jane ever did show up in this game, there could be guiltless sex.
That the period when he was banging the Black Cat? Not as familiar with Spidey's history as I am the X-Men.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Now homewrecking is huuuge kink of mine that i'd never indulge in real life. I want to fuck someone's S.O.
Is that what it's called? I like it. I thought that just made someone a Bull, as opposite to cuck.

I've done it, but it's not that great of a fetish. It's all in your head in the end.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is that what it's called? I like it. I thought that just made someone a Bull, as opposite to cuck.

I've done it, but it's not that great of a fetish. It's all in your head in the end.
The whole Bull/cuck play thing implies the cuck is in the know already and is maybe watching. I don't know if there's a word for this stuff when we get this into the details.
I'd argue they continue to wreck his life.
I thought they gave him back being married/having a daughter. Mayday? Might just be the rumor mill tho idk

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
The whole Bull/cuck play thing implies the cuck is in the know already and is maybe watching. I don't know if there's a word for this stuff when we get this into the details.
Ow, yeah. That might be true - so that makes "homewrecking" when the cuck isn't aware...?

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
Isn't that the funny word that makes people in F95 really fun?
That's ntr - Netorare.
Netorare is getting cucked and enjoying it
Netorase is Swinging
Netori is home wrecking (it's like a more cruel form of cheating - focus of the fetish is more on the cheating aspect than the fucking aspect)

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
That's ntr - Netorare.
Netorare is getting cucked and enjoying it
Netorase is Swinging
Netori is home wrecking (it's like a more cruel form of cheating - focus of the fetish is more on the cheating aspect than the fucking aspect)
Ow. The first time someone coheresively points the different. Thanks, I guess.

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
The art is amazing. Where's the patreon link? Is this game like wife trainer - dev doing it just as a hobby?

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
The art is amazing. Where's the patreon link? Is this game like wife trainer - dev doing it just as a hobby?
No patreon yet, they're waiting on a first release before starting one. As for the trainer question - one of the members of the team, Shiny, will answer any question you have. He'll be here soon enough.

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
No patreon yet, they're waiting on a first release before starting one.
Aah I see
As for the trainer question - one of the members of the team, Shiny, will answer any question you have. He'll be here soon enough.
By asking 'like wife trainer' - I didn't mean the game. I was asking whether this dev (ronchon) is like the wife trainer's dev, who refuses to make patreon account and just makes his game as a hobby. And you already answered that question - so thanks

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
So are the girls models going to have different facial expressions like they do in RLE? I dig the artwork but it would be kind of weird if they just stood there frozen while they talked

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
So are the girls models going to have different facial expressions like they do in RLE? I dig the artwork but it would be kind of weird if they just stood there frozen while they talked
They have different expressions, yeah. You can see that in the front page, and in the 0.3c if you manage to break the sequence and get Rogue to talk with you.
Expressions work like you'd imagine them to.

Reactions: SwoleSquid

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Shiny, will answer any question you have. He'll be here soon enough.
I've been summoned.

Hey, Shiny. Will girls ask us out in dates or will that always be up to us?
It depends on the girl. It differs between them but when you get the needed stats there will be a window where the player has the option of progressing the relationship. If you don't do it within that window, confident girls will ask you out on dates, to be their boyfriend, and even to have sex for the first time.

Don't go farming love points if you don't want to be hounded by girls you don't plan on romancing. Though again, some girls will be either too shy to approach so don't take that as an indication that they don't like you.

Where's the patreon link?
What Rapeseed said.

I was asking whether this dev (ronchon) is like the wife trainer's dev, who refuses to make patreon account and just makes his game as a hobby.
No. It will be in active development. The patreon will be used to fund art and assets for the game.

So are the girls models going to have different facial expressions like they do in RLE?
They're going to have more expressions, different poses, and we're exploring the idea of "animation" that I refuse to go into detail with as we're still doing the exploring part.

Though by animation, I mean character models. The sex will be fully animated.

Last edited:

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I've been summoned.
How handy of us to have a Shiny summoning mutation.

It depends on the girl. It differs between them but when you get the needed stats there will be a window where the player has the option of progressing the relationship. If you don't do it within that window, confident girls will ask you out on dates, to be their boyfriend, and even to have sex for the first time.

Don't go farming love points if you don't want to be hounded by girls you don't plan on romancing. Though again, some girls will be either too shy to approach so don't take that as an indication that they don't like you.
Yes! For everything on that first paragraph.

I'm hoping we can respectfully turn down the girls we don't want to pursue. I've had to do that a few times in my life and it's always awkward, but it has to be done.

They're going to have more expressions, different poses, and we're exploring the idea of "animation" that I refuse to go into detail with as we're still doing the exploring part.
RenPy has a purchasable system that allows for animations, doesn't it? I'd like to see what idles you guys come up with if y'all ever decide to move on with that idea.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm hoping we can respectfully turn down the girls we don't want to pursue. I've had to do that a few times in my life and it's always awkward, but it has to be done.
The simple way of not dating a character is simply... don't date them. If you've taken a girl to a fancy restaurant three times we're going to assume you want a relationship of some kind.

This will allow you to go through their storylines platonically with the only thing missing being comments indicating that you're in a relationship with them.

The girls won't get on your ass for showing a lack of romantic or sexual interest so don't worry.

I think there's plans to force the player to go on a date with one of the girls as a tutorial but I think it'd be funnier if Kurt or some other bro we decide to add takes you on a "pretend date." :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I think there's plans to force the player to go on a date with one of the girls as a tutorial but I think it'd be funnier if Kurt or some other bro we decide to add takes you on a "pretend date."
Nice, then we and the bros can "pretend" to be boyfriends, and in a few years "pretend" to marry. Now seriously, that'd be comedy gold - just imagine taking their hand in marriage, pure hilarity.

But uh, 'force the player to go on a date with one of the girls' hm? I'm curious as to how y'all do that. I mean, dates are pretty self-explanatory, so what's the context for the tutorial part?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes