Massiveasshole

Aug 31, 2017
I am downloading the teaser now but just wanted to say, how Ron, Shinyboots and the rest of the team have carried themselves is to be massively commended, through the mad house at the beginning, to the amount of transparency and updates is really top tier. You folks should be proud of not only surviving the "first wave" but also of having produced something that people collectively seem to think is an excellent product. Anyway, enough rambling, my download has finished and I have a teaser to play!

Massiveasshole

Aug 31, 2017
Ok quick note, it appears, at least for me, that the comic filter causes me to get stuck on the first dialogue choice, turning it off fixed it

Edit: Also I agree with some of the others, Kurt's' dialogue is a little too hard to read for my tastes, it would come off well is voiced but as text its a little too much, though mein bruder fucking killed me and I have no idea why

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I ran it again and now it's popped up, only had sound cloud showing before
This is intentional. That way we know that everyone who joins the discord has actually experienced things. We'll provide a link to the discord directly on the front page when the first sandbox beta comes out.

though mein bruder fucking killed me and I have no idea why
Another thing we are keeping. :ROFLMAO:

We will be cutting down on it though. Enough to convey that he clearly has an accent but it's evident going full phonetic was a mistake.

Jun 25, 2018
That was a really solid preview. The writing was good and the art is absolutely fantastic. The only issue was Kurt, but I see that's being toned down, so that's a non issue.

To everyone involved in this, good job. It did exactly what a preview should do and made me look forward to seeing this develop.

Thanks and good luck going forward.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
We will be cutting down on it though. Enough to convey that he clearly has an accent but it's evident going full phonetic was a mistake.
I mean, Kurt's always been eloquent and verbose, its still going to be hard for him to lose the "vas" for "was" and "zere" for "there".

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Alright so I tried downloading it again. I got past the character customization screen. Now, I made it to the second day or so. Right after the conversation where Nightcrawler says X-23 will give me a beating. Then there are no clickable prompts. There's just the classroom with a lot of silhouettes. Did it bug out? What's going on with this game??

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
Not until you finish the demo
the little discord button appeared after the demo, but it says link is invalid for me :(
it's fine Ill just wait for the first "normal" release here, judging by what I been reading its not that far along anyways, am looking forward to it
good luck to the team, the project is looking good

• Wow
Reactions: Crichton

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
Damn, hype, loved rogue evolution, if you guys can enhance the experience of that, then I'd support this game to the best of my ability.

Jul 21, 2019
Another Rogue Like game, and this gonna be interesting! please make more update ill donate you and support you!
Now Oni whom made Rogue Like (X Men Hentai game creator) currently has other competitive creator like this ones. Make the best ones with both of you! I know Oni is the senior one in this game but also this one has other unique things to see. its like seeing CD PROJEKT made by polish company people and with Guerilla made by dutch company people. Things gonna be interesting together. I supported you both! <3

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I wonder can wolverine always be a virgin if he is a girl since he can recover himself in a short time by his power.:ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes