RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
Y'know speaking of hairstyles...as a long-haired person with facial hair IRL, I seem to recall asking and being informed that more portrait options would be coming, just after the release of 0.2 or 0.3. Kinda figured that could happen sooner rather than later since the portraits are completely featureless shapes?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
- Damn, those pants are kinda old. Gotta change them + kinda weird to sleep in them all the time
*Trust 100 out of 250*
- On the other hand might not be the best idea. How can I be sure that I will get a better pair.
- Might as well ask Big Sis. I trust her!
Gotta buy yourself chocolates and give yourself pep talks infront of the mirror to grind those love and trust points.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Gotta buy yourself chocolates and give yourself pep talks in front of the mirror to grind those love and trust points.
ShinyBoots1993
Ok, very important question. In what chapter can Null date himself? I think I speak for the majority of people who think that some emphasis should be put on developing and searching oneself for love and appreciation. "Love thyself" - truer words have never been spoken.
I mean look at him, spending so much time improving the lives of others and not paying much attention to the most important person - himself.
And as Agent Cooper said “Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.” It would be wonderful if we could improve Null's wellbeing by giving him an ability to buy himself gifts and make compliments!

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I think they are going to add masturbation in future updates.
In the voice of David Attenborough: After getting getting yelled at by Rouge for trying to date Jean despite intending to and getting Rogue's approval to date Laura for the fifth time this month, Null in a mix of sadness and exhaustion started masturbating while crying. It is difficult to tell whether the tissues are for the semen, or the tears.

He has done this for three days straight.
ShinyBoots1993
Ok, very important question. In what chapter can Null date himself? I think I speak for the majority of people who think that some emphasis should be put on developing and searching oneself for love and appreciation. "Love thyself" - truer words have never been spoken.
I mean look at him, spending so much time improving the lives of others and not paying much attention to the most important person - himself.
And as Agent Cooper said “Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.” It would be wonderful if we could improve our wellbeing by giving ourselves gifts and compliments!
Or in other words: When can Null buy himself either a PlayStation 5 or a Steam Deck?

Jul 28, 2017
That Was Fast

RonChon:Hi little earlier than expected, but I'm super excited to announce the official release of 0.6a, now up in download-link. this has been a long time coming, but we're very proud of the final product and hope you enjoy it!

part of why 0.6a took as long as it did is because we ended including more large changes than we initially intended based on our original roadmap. as such, we're revising the roadmap just a little bit (see attached). the new roadmap is set up to make 0.7 a slightly lighter update so we can recuperate a little bit.
update1.png
update2.png
roadmap.png
the big item for 0.7 is now the Ch. 1 Finale, which we've been quietly cooking in the background for a while now! we haven't wanted to spoil too much of it, but we are including a tiny preview here and members with access to are getting a little bit more!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
That Was Fast

RonChon:Hi little earlier than expected, but I'm super excited to announce the official release of 0.6a, now up in download-link. this has been a long time coming, but we're very proud of the final product and hope you enjoy it!

part of why 0.6a took as long as it did is because we ended including more large changes than we initially intended based on our original roadmap. as such, we're revising the roadmap just a little bit (see attached). the new roadmap is set up to make 0.7 a slightly lighter update so we can recuperate a little bit

the big item for 0.7 is now the Ch. 1 Finale, which we've been quietly cooking in the background for a while now! we haven't wanted to spoil too much of it, but we are including a tiny preview here and members with access to are getting a little bit more!
View attachment 4155208
View attachment 4155209
View attachment 4155211
View attachment 4155212
my honest reaction to this information.gif

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
That Was Fast

part of why 0.6a took as long as it did is because we ended including more large changes than we initially intended based on our original roadmap. as such, we're revising the roadmap just a little bit (see attached). the new roadmap is set up to make 0.7 a slightly lighter update so we can recuperate a little bit

View attachment 4155208
View attachment 4155209
View attachment 4155211
View attachment 4155212
ehgb09im6sm21.jpg

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
"Mah Mama warned me about women like you, Selene! ...I was hopin' she was right!"
I'm plagiarizing this for the 4th "Insane" archetype.

RonChon:the day is finally here, I just finished the last animations and event modifications for 0.6a. I'm going to continue testing until 10 PM EST to give me some time to play through a few times - if anyone feels like doing some last bughunting before official release, now is the time :).the latest is beta48

My Honest Reaction To this News
View attachment 4154798
THIS IS NOT CHAPTER 2 FOR PEOPLE WHO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

Will there be any lesbian content in the future?
There are plans for the girls to get touchy with each other yes. However due to budget and time management reasons, a female Null would not be viable.

Well we be able to fuck without jumping through so many hoops in the future?
No. This is a dating simulator, not a harem fuck game where you click next for sex.

If you take issue with this, it's okay if you don't like our game. It's not everyone's cup of tea.

Y'know speaking of hairstyles...as a long-haired person with facial hair IRL, I seem to recall asking and being informed that more portrait options would be coming, just after the release of 0.2 or 0.3. Kinda figured that could happen sooner rather than later since the portraits are completely featureless shapes?
It's on the list but there's like a dozen other systems that are taking priority.

Yeah, I think they are going to add masturbation in future updates.
This too is on the list.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Do you still have to ask for permission first :sneaky:
- Damn, those pants are kinda old. Gotta change them + kinda weird to sleep in them all the time
*Trust 100 out of 250*
- On the other hand might not be the best idea. How can I be sure that I will get a better pair.
- Might as well ask Big Sis. I trust her!
Gotta buy yourself chocolates and give yourself pep talks infront of the mirror to grind those love and trust points.
I'm not even mad. This is legit a funny jab. :LOL:

Ok, very important question. In what chapter can Null date himself?
Depends on if you're willing to stomach a clone saga.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes