Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deffydew12

Feb 8, 2020
If you don't let people know what they're doing wrong, they'll never improve. It's the dev's first game, I'm hoping he's still adjusting how he does things based around community reaction, and it's important to show - with examples - what you think is wrong.

If the game didn't have promise, the comment section would be 60 pages shorter and no one would be mad because no one would play it. Perfectly okay if the dev doesn't give a shit, and continues some rather scammy behaviour, I'll just fuck off to the infinite other places online to jerk off.
I disagree with you, you don't "need" to let anyone know what they're doing is wrong. If it is being done wrong, it will show in the support. The problem here is, that it is not constructive criticism, or inquiries about the process. It is what is common in so many of these threads, outright defamation, calling the creators milkers, saying they are duping their supporters, etc.

And of course, the loudest in these threads are usually those who haven't spent a penny in the process.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Ok, literally no one can read, got it, never mind.

calling him basically a conman is some olympic level of mental gymnastic.
literally went out of my way to *not* call him a Scam Dev. . . literally said it . . . could not be clearer ? ? ?

I don't know his motivation, right? I don't know if the scumminess is accidental or on purpose, which is why - again - i literally typed the words "NOT CALLING HIM A SCAM DEV". Those weren't edited in after your comment or anything. . .

literally did not call him a conman, wow.

Pretty much the same in several threads across the forum. Pirates who believe they are entitled to have what they want "now".:poop::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
A reminder that this is only his part-time job and he is making the renders on a fucking laptop
A reminder I didn't set his schedule and announce a not yet released update to come out in May. These are the things Dev can improve on in the future. Whatever I'm out, no one has actually defended dev's behaviour btw, just attacked me for whinging.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Well my comment will be of poor nature...
If i would buy a new PC rig i would want it to be as SILENT as possible. The noise of my current PC is driving me crazy...especially at night.
Oh boy buying a graphics card in 2021 is a nightmare...they just keep releasing pricier cards...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
One and a half year with no updates and without stopping charging pledges. Yeah totally the "same situation"... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Better go to an ophthalmologist because you sure are in need of some glasses.

Reactions: Albaduldür

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Well my comment will be of poor nature...
If i would buy a new PC rig i would want it to be as SILENT as possible. The noise of my current PC is driving me crazy...especially at night.
Oh boy buying a graphics card in 2021 is a nightmare...they just keep releasing pricier cards...
A render rig that is silent when rendering is nearly impossible for a normal price, even when the system is watercooled with an AIO. And systems that are able to run a render over hours with passive cooling are not cheap. Cases like "The beast" from MonsterLabo are about 750$ and then you have not the other components like mainboard, CPU, GPU etc. and you will loose the warranty for the GPU because The Beats uses it's own GPU cooling block.
When rendering the rig runs with CPU and GPU at full speed.

But you can always make your PC more silent. For example when buying Ryzen choose the 65W version and not the 125W version. Nearly the same speed (You can overclock if needed) but less power used and because of that easier to cool. And just change the fans. I kicked the standard fans out of my case and changed them to Noctua and the CPU cooler from AMD to a Noctua NH-D15. Noctua fans are not cheap, no fancy RGB and the standard ones are in an ugly brown but they are silent. But that only works for case and CPU. Changing GPU fans is not possible.

Reactions: thegrindisreal

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Obviously Patreon :

The beta will be released to Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus members and thereafter beta within two to three days I will roll out the official release to all the patrons.
If you are not supporting on Patreon you'll have to wait a little longer. But that delay will give some non supporting posters in this thread the option to begin to phrase the apology for calling the dev a conman .... .

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
Obviously Patreon :

If you are not supporting on Patreon you'll have to wait a little longer. But that delay will give some non supporting posters in this thread the option to begin to phrase the apology for calling the dev a conman .... .
Do you support him on patreon
There is no update there just checked it the last post is still when he said he would update in a week that guy was obviously joking ......

Reactions: Albaduldür
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes