Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I don't think that would you and others stop quit asking the annoying question "When update ??????"
Many of us would. In fact, that is the main reason why most of the people here are constantly asking for a release date.
Of course, there will always be those few who'll keep asking even if a release date hasn't yet been announced
....But we here are asking for a reason

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
I don't think that would you and others stop quit asking the annoying question "When update ??????"
WHO ASKED THAT ? LITERALLY WHO?? yes there are the ones who say they are waiting for the update but no one asked it and stop licking his ass
Everyone is entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
WHO ASKED THAT ? LITERALLY WHO?? .......
Screaming does not make your statement correct - just search for update in this thread or read the pages since the last update and you'll find enough that ask (He who thumbsup to you was one in June, too ). Bad when the memory only takes from noon to 12pm.... I just ignore the childish rest of your post, don't want to go on that low level. Just grow up and use facts not fantasy. It is still a fact that there are many more that didn't update a longer time than DC, didn't stop Patreon like damagedCoda and/or just abandoned the game without any further comment. DC informed and gave a cause for the delay, stopped Patreon etc. Not something you can say from other Dev's and that's why I'm pissed about the entitled people here. For me it seems DC tries to be fair - why can't you ?

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
Screaming does not make your statement correct - just search for update in this thread or read the pages since the last update and you'll find enough that ask (He who thumbsup to you was one in June, too ). Bad when the memory only takes from noon to 12pm.... I just ignore the childish rest of your post, don't want to go on that low level. Just grow up and use facts not fantasy. It is still a fact that there are many more that didn't update a longer time than DC, didn't stop Patreon like damagedCoda and/or just abandoned the game without any further comment. DC informed and gave a cause for the delay, stopped Patreon etc. Not something you can say from other Dev's and that's why I'm pissed about the entitled people here. For me it seems DC tries to be fair - why can't you ?
I never said he was being unfair or is a scammer he is much better than many devs I agree that in my earlier post I wrote in his support some of them got deleted though.. the problem here is that if someone criticizes him even a little u all get triggered like if he says he is going to update after a certain time and there is no update anyone can question him nothing wrong in that(just read the posts in this page) I understand DC's problem and check the posts on this thread again most of them are filled with actual support for the dev and people calling out non patreons when they themselves haven't subscribed him on patreon simply over one or two posts that show some hate (also in the earlier post u said this and I know that atleast I never asked for the update like that)
You were the one who said that non patreons should apologize to him who called him conman even though the guy u think called him a scammer already explained himself

Last edited:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
guys, I understand everything, he does not have premium equipment to make renders, but almost 5 months have passed, I don’t want to make hasty conclusions, I’ll still wait for the update, but if there are few scenes and animations, if we don’t see something that could actually be done for 5 months, then I think we should think about whether the author and his game are worthy of our support. believe me, there will be many more games with cool characters and a cool story, you don't always need to cling to people who do not do their job

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Waiting period
First phrase - When's the update
Second phrase - Scammer, Milk, Is the update coming x 100 in various tones, fan boys , I fight you / you fight me = threads deleted

Release period
Third phrase - Not worth the wait, 5 mins of game play, slut, no free will, see you in 4-5 months time, android version please

Repeat, vicious cycle, time loop, never ending.

1628660048113.png

Last edited:

Spctereus

Jan 5, 2020
Waiting period
First phrase - When's the update
Second phrase - Scammer, Milk, Is the update coming x 100 in various tones, fan boys , I fight you / you fight me = threads deleted

Release period
Third phrase - Not worth the wait, 5 mins of game play, slut, no free will, see you in 4-5 months time, android version please

Repeat, vicious cycle, time loop, never ending.

View attachment 1346793
images (3).jpeg

enaenaakun

Mar 17, 2021
guys, I understand everything, he does not have premium equipment to make renders, but almost 5 months have passed, I don’t want to make hasty conclusions, I’ll still wait for the update, but if there are few scenes and animations, if we don’t see something that could actually be done for 5 months, then I think we should think about whether the author and his game are worthy of our support. believe me, there will be many more games with cool characters and a cool story, you don't always need to cling to people who do not do their job
Agreed.
Friendly reminder : There's an 'unwatch' thread button at the bottom of the polling (at the top of the page)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes