Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I do not know, but usually when developers say those famous words ˝coming soon˝, means they yet do not know the exact date and that it will probably take some more time until release. If the update was supposed to be released this week, i think he would have set a certain date and not just say soon. So i doubt a release this week is going to happen.

Hope i am wrong though.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
not complaining since im not patron, will check from time to time for the new update.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
it doesn't have much financial support currently, so I don't think it's voluntary milking; in my opinion he is only getting the job out of hand as he hasn't realized that over time the game becomes heavier and heavier. but as time has elapsed, he should have already been able to purchase a more powerful desktop than his laptop

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
it doesn't have much financial support currently, so I don't think it's voluntary milking; in my opinion he is only getting the job out of hand as he hasn't realized that over time the game becomes heavier and heavier. but as time has elapsed, he should have already been able to purchase a more powerful desktop than his laptop
many here are way too toxic... DC was and i bet still is a nice dude. wrote with him a few times and i wasn't financially supporting him. there are sadly things in personal life always happening. he could communicate maybe a bit more what he in my opinion always did. but maybe covid or other things hit him hard. and then he comes back and see so many guys being toxic here since he was active here before i mean i wouldn't be much motivated either.

take care DC. life is fucked up and often way too rough. we all would just be happy to hear from you and that the game will still be going on.

Last edited:

SpamApm

Jul 21, 2020
Massage to the Dev take your time and don’t rush it, cause otherwise it may end up like Cyberpunk 2077.

They wanted to delay it even more but people went ballistic, so they released it and people still went ballistic cause it wasn’t up to their “Karen” standard.

It’s interesting how people can wait till they are 16 or 18 years (depending on where you are) for their voting rights or drinking legal age (depending on where you are), but can’t wait for 1,2,3,4,5 months or even a year for anything else.

Alien: write that down!

dasaniruddha28

May 24, 2020
Massage to the Dev take your time and don’t rush it, cause otherwise it may end up like Cyberpunk 2077.

They wanted to delay it even more but people went ballistic, so they released it and people still went ballistic cause it wasn’t up to their “Karen” standard.

It’s interesting how people can wait till they are 16 or 18 years (depending on where you are) for their voting rights or drinking legal age (depending on where you are), but can’t wait for 1,2,3,4,5 months or even a year for anything else.

Alien: write that down!
What are you on about? You are comparing the cyberpunk 2077 fiasco with this game? Two completely different experiences with completely different budgets, larger scale etc I can go on and on. Cyberpunk was not only criticized by 'karen's' but the entire gaming community in general, because it was a disaster, Not the developers fault, and not the fault of the people asking for it to be released, it was pushed out underdeveloped because the developers were forced to by the upper management who look into the business side of things(To earn money). There are countless videos on youtube about this, and reviewers withdrawing their initial "positive reviews" to really see to the buggy mess it is. Anyway, the entire cyberpunk situation is completely different and an invalid analogy. The dev of this game promised a release 1 month back, and did not stick to his commitment, I am not crying about it because I don't support the dev(yet!) but Im not happy either, I am just dissapointed, but I do understand the difficulties the dev maybe facing regarding hardware, though would've been wise not to give a release date estimating the amount of work left, but he is human I understand, the criticism is natural due to this, but some people go overboard which in my opinion is not constructive and in fact detrimental to a certain level. And your analogy of voting rights and this, is ludicrous I won't even comment on that.

SpamApm

Jul 21, 2020
What are you on about? You are comparing the cyberpunk 2077 fiasco with this game? Two completely different experiences with completely different budgets, larger scale etc I can go on and on. Cyberpunk was not only criticized by 'karen's' but the entire gaming community in general, because it was a disaster, Not the developers fault, and not the fault of the people asking for it to be released, it was pushed out underdeveloped because the developers were forced to by the upper management who look into the business side of things(To earn money). There are countless videos on youtube about this, and reviewers withdrawing their initial "positive reviews" to really see to the buggy mess it is. Anyway, the entire cyberpunk situation is completely different and an invalid analogy. The dev of this game promised a release 1 month back, and did not stick to his commitment, I am not crying about it because I don't support the dev(yet!) but Im not happy either, I am just dissapointed, but I do understand the difficulties the dev maybe facing regarding hardware, though would've been wise not to give a release date estimating the amount of work left, but he is human I understand, the criticism is natural due to this, but some people go overboard which in my opinion is not constructive and in fact detrimental to a certain level. And your analogy of voting rights and this, is ludicrous I won't even comment on that.
It was buggy on console, not arguing there. But on PC it was a mixed bag. For some it was very buggy for other not so much.

I was in the latter.

The point was the dev shouldn't rush it.

As for the release you can either patiently wait for it or cry and wait for it, you are waiting either way.

Reactions: dasaniruddha28

dasaniruddha28

May 24, 2020
It was buggy on console, not arguing there. But on PC it was a mixed bag. For some it was very buggy for other not so much.

I was in the latter.

The point was the dev shouldn't rush it.

As for the release you can either patiently wait for it or cry and wait for it, you are waiting either way.
Hmm, I guess, But it was still overhyped, I am ranting because I personally wanted it to do really good but sadly it didn't, anyway Im hopeful about Vangaurd halo and BF2042, lets see

Reactions: SpamApm

Zanax

Dec 29, 2018
Honestly after playing this game, Gail's dumb ass better take some self defense classes, learn mixed martial arts, carry a piece in her purse or SOMETHING because I just can't stand watching her getting manhandled by her old as shit boss (I forgot his name because who gives a damn? or any man for that matter) every time she shuts down his advances. If she's gonna be corrupted it's gonna be with another woman. frfr

Also, are we going to get the option to break up with the boyfriend in the future? Honestly, the man annoys me.

Edit: Me everytime I see the boss or anyone who doesn't take a "no" for an answer (even the boyfriend it doesn't matter if he's a nice guy):
tenor.gif

Last edited:

dasaniruddha28

May 24, 2020
Honestly after playing this game, Gail's dumb ass better take some self defense classes, learn mixed martial arts, carry a piece in her purse or SOMETHING because I just can't stand watching her getting manhandled by her old as shit boss (I forgot his name because who gives a damn? or any man for that matter) every time she shuts down his advances. If she's gonna be corrupted it's gonna be with another woman. frfr

Also, are we going to get the option to break up with the boyfriend in the future? Honestly, the man annoys me.

Edit: Me everytime I see the boss or anyone who doesn't take a "no" for an answer (even the boyfriend it doesn't matter if he's a nice guy):
View attachment 1353011
Really??xD Don't play then. Play something else, nobody cares, with all due respect.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes