Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CyberPunk

Nov 11, 2016
I just want to express my opinion that instead of creating a toxic environment for the dev, which might lead to him abandoning the project altogether, we should keep our criticisms to ourselves unless it is constructive in nature. I am sure most of the people who are whining are not even patreons.

detleff

Aug 27, 2017

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared. Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

after that you really want to support the project !?

Reactions: Albaduldür

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just caught up with this game, and was skimming through the thread, and there's a very strong sense of Deja vue with the A Wife and Mother thread. I had a lot of comments and critics of this game, but after skimming the thread I see that they've all been mentioned. But after seeing the dev's comments in this thread, I think there's a lesson here: check your ambition. For a first time dev, with underpowered hardware, to commit to a game like this was probably overly ambitious. I don't mean to insult Damaged Coda, I'm sure they're working hard, but every time I day dream about making my own game I always try to keep my ambition in check.

detleff

Aug 27, 2017
and there's a very strong sense of Deja vue with the A Wife and Mother thread.

I don't think so, there's a lot more dialogue in A Wife and Mother than here, so it's not quite the same.
But last AWM extended it to 6 months with the update, so also overdone.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't think so, there's a lot more dialogue in A Wife and Mother than here, so it's not quite the same.
But last AWM extended it to 6 months with the update, so also overdone.
I mean that the two threads have very similar complaints and critiques.

Apr 7, 2018
who said it was a bad game?
Some reviews were like 1-2 stars and their claims were completely abstract imo. If you don't understand someones post, then try to force your iq 73 to think bit harder or check some basic facts before you going to embarass yourself dude. Plus, being homo is not a proper or meaningful insult.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes