Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 2, 2018
I just chose to not fuck the gross, old, bald guy and the game says fuck you you're doing it. Is this game just loaded with fake choices? What a waste of time.
It is, you can get a lot of divergence in the scene content depending on your decisions. Keep in mind this game is relatively new, has a relatively small budget, and you are playing for free. Go ahead and play some triple A games and see if even they have more impactful changes in the story than this game.

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
It is, you can get a lot of divergence in the scene content depending on your decisions. Keep in mind this game is relatively new, has a relatively small budget, and you are playing for free. Go ahead and play some triple A games and see if even they have more impactful changes in the story than this game.
I think the issue is if he keeps going this way then he will lose some support here, do not forget that a lot of people in here have gone on to become.
However personally I like the game and my god I love Gail

Reactions: dian091
Feb 2, 2018
I think the issue is if he keeps going this way then he will lose some support here, do not forget that a lot of people in here have gone on to become.
However personally I like the game and my god I love Gail
no matter what he does or doesnt do he'll "lose support". this forum is filled with the most spoiled, bitchy group of posters. They expect AAA releases from teams they don't pay money to. Hopefully damaged cola just keeps doing what he has been as the broad consensus is that everyone enjoys what he's made thus far.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
i am of the opinion damaged communicates regularly with his patreons which determines the outflow of this game and future updates. So despite the numerous complaints and criticism over here, he is on the right path I guess.

I mean come on, he even did a F95 poll and the majority voted for all is well keep going LOL

Reactions: shroomshroomshroom

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone, official release is out. I have raised a ticket to update the game here.
You can get the link on my discord too.
Link :

Fixed Errors-
1. All the errors with 'variable not defined' has been fixed, you all can use old saves without any problem. Just in case leave me a message on discord if you get anymore errors like that.
2. All errors with 'Image not found' has been fixed .
3. Issue with 'relationship names' not showing properly has been fixed.
4. Gallery: 'jpeg loading error' has been fixed.
5. Few dialogues which received a lot of negative feedback has been removed/changed.

Note: Taking a week off. Will be working on the SS during that period. I will release only one SS because I think it would be better give more time to the game development than the SS and I really don't want to cause any delays this time.
Will keep you guys posted.

Thank you for the love and support.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hi everyone, official release is out. I have raised a ticket to update the game here.
You can get the link on my discord too.
Link :

Fixed Errors-
1. All the errors with 'variable not defined' has been fixed, you all can use old saves without any problem. Just in case leave me a message on discord if you get anymore errors like that.
2. All errors with 'Image not found' has been fixed .
3. Issue with 'relationship names' not showing properly has been fixed.
4. Gallery: 'jpeg loading error' has been fixed.
5. Few dialogues which received a lot of negative feedback has been removed/changed.

Note: Taking a week off. Will be working on the SS during that period. I will release only one SS because I think it would be better give more time to the game development than the SS and I really don't want to cause any delays this time.
Will keep you guys posted.

Thank you for the love and support.
In terms of cheating games I think yours is absolute top shelf. Great models, great sex scenes. Looking forward to what comes next.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
The renders look ok, but, I would never play a game where sex scenes are forced to cheat on boyfriend with no options or choices, so, this game ain't for me.
Try it at least i had the same thoughts when i first started the game but that didnt stopped me to continue

Reactions: dian091

T4ssss4

Jul 3, 2020
So I chose the corruption path in the latest update, but many of the thoughts the MC had and also all scenes where with the boyfriend.
So that choise has no impact at all.
But if you choose to "teach him a lesson" then you get a whole other game

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
The renders look ok, but, I would never play a game where sex scenes are forced to cheat on boyfriend with no options or choices, so, this game ain't for me.
Same here. Plus I am really not into FMCs.. Renders look very good though

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes