michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I enjoyed the Office Wife, bit too clicky and repetitive with doing things over and over before unlocking the next part. I also wish it didn't have beastilary but that is related to why I'm posting.

When I got to the part where you choose between two dildos, it was a dildo shaped like a dog and another dildo that didn't say what it was. I was concerned the other dildo was something else animal and just clicked the dog, I figured I just quickly skip that part.

I'm wondering what selecting that other dildo leads to.
It's the "strange" dildo ("I just climaxed to the thought of...something other than a man...") and a different shape in the play with yourself at night animation. If you choose the strange dildo, you can still go back to Dixon's and get the dog one.

If you want to avoid dog content then either don't pick up (or don't use) the dog dildo and you can avoid the dog arc of the game.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It's the "strange" dildo ("I just climaxed to the thought of...something other than a man...") and a different shape in the play with yourself at night animation. If you choose the strange dildo, you can still go back to Dixon's and get the dog one.

If you want to avoid dog content then either don't pick up (or don't use) the dog dildo and you can avoid the dog arc of the game.
good to know I can avoid it but what content does the strange dildo lead to. I thought maybe it was another type of animal.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I enjoyed the Office Wife, bit too clicky and repetitive with doing things over and over before unlocking the next part. I also wish it didn't have beastilary but that is related to why I'm posting.

When I got to the part where you choose between two dildos, it was a dildo shaped like a dog and another dildo that didn't say what it was. I was concerned the other dildo was something else animal and just clicked the dog, I figured I just quickly skip that part.

I'm wondering what selecting that other dildo leads to.
Free your wives' fantasies, let' em choose the strangest shape!

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Its only use is in the "play yourself at night" option, doesn't lead to any other content
Seriously?? OMG Thank You, I also was under the impression a plastic pleasure dildo inevitably lead back to what it was shaped like! I assumed an Alien Dildo gave you Alien content and a Giant Dildo lead to Giants ravishing the MC.

Silly me I must be an idiot to think the shape/form of the dildo lead to more of that content. Takes a load off my mind and I know I was truly being a moron thinking that.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
i'll add my 2 cents on the Ren'Py vs RPGM debate

i didn't play many RPGM titles to begin with but from the few i played i have no problem with RPGM when it's done right, either give me an interesting gameplay like NLT Media does or please stick to Ren"Py VN and don't add useless sandbox where all it's to it clicking on a map and different rooms to waste viewers time or make it a grind fiesta where u replay the same scenes and do same stuff a million time to progress or chop a scene into million pieces and endure a buggy experience until the dev perfect his scripts

Reactions: blastwave2k

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Only for curiosity, but a version for iPad is so hard to make? There are millions of devices with iPadOS...
The difficulty with producing iOS apps is that they have to be digitally signed by Apple in order not to be rejected by the device OS. You can run stuff okay on jailbroken devices, or with people prepared to run commands to manually sign apps to have them run on their device... but now we're talking about a very small audience, rather than millions

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Now released - The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py Redux v0.91

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-redux-v0-91-michaelcros.165309

Changelog
  • New content (300+ new renders, 47 new animations)
  • 20 new gallery scenes
Other improvements:
  • PC/Mac/Linux can use scroll-wheel to move through dialog
  • Android has swipe gestures for rollback, message hiding, and menu
  • Dialog sections refactored to make translation easier (thanks neway7)
  • « and » buttons to navigate 10 pages at a time on save screen
Special thanks to my beta testers jolihump, laruelavraie1, my , and a massive shout out to gnole13 for help making old saves load correctly.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Now released - The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py Redux v0.91

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-redux-v0-91-michaelcros.165309

Changelog
  • New content (300+ new renders, 47 new animations)
  • 20 new gallery scenes
Other improvements:
  • PC/Mac/Linux can use scroll-wheel to move through dialog
  • Android has swipe gestures for rollback, message hiding, and menu
  • Dialog sections refactored to make translation easier (thanks neway7)
  • « and » buttons to navigate 10 pages at a time on save screen
Special thanks to my beta testers jolihump, laruelavraie1, my , and a massive shout out to gnole13 for help making old saves load correctly.
Is this the same version as a few days ago or are there minor corrections?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes