youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheOfficeWifeUnofficialRenPyRedux-0.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
I seem to be stuck, can't go forward, I'm supposed to get ready and take train to work after meeting miguel and zach about the video project but can't advance. any ideas?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I seem to be stuck, can't go forward, I'm supposed to get ready and take train to work after meeting miguel and zach about the video project but can't advance. any ideas?
Hover the cursor over the ? in the top left corner, should give you a clue what to do.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Search isnt helping. How do I turn of the auto-advance in scene replay. No menu will open that I can find and its auto-advancing very quickly.

Edit 1: Found how to slow it down but would still prefer it to not be auto-advancing at all.
Edit 2: Nevermind. Auto-advance Time in Preferences doesnt do crap. Also, the Help menu says "Tab" toggles auto-advance but that appears to be a lie as well. Replay Gallery is useless garbage until Auto-advance can be turned off or at least slowed down.

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Search isnt helping. How do I turn of the auto-advance in scene replay. No menu will open that I can find and its auto-advancing very quickly.

Edit 1: Found how to slow it down but would still prefer it to not be auto-advancing at all.
Edit 2: Nevermind. Auto-advance Time in Preferences doesnt do crap. Also, the Help menu says "Tab" toggles auto-advance but that appears to be a lie as well. Replay Gallery is useless garbage until Auto-advance can be turned off or at least slowed down.
of course there is no Preference option for what you want. you can only control the speed auto-advancing goes when active.

so just use CTRL key instead of Tab.
The diference is obvious, Tab toggles auto-advancing On/Off every time its pressed, so ON its always active, Off always inactive.
And with auto-advancing Off, use CTRL to activate auto-advancing while you press it down (once you release CTRL key auto-advancing stops).

Edit: BTW, in Preferences, bellow Skip, deactivate everything if you don't want to skip anything you didn't saw already. both Tab and Ctrl follow the selected rules under Skip Preferences. if you don't want to stop auto-advancing on any choices screen and transactions activate the skip there, otherwise let them blank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
of course there is no Preference option for what you want. you can only control the speed auto-advancing goes when active.

so just use CTRL key instead of Tab.
The diference is obvious, Tab toggles auto-advancing On/Off every time its pressed, so ON its always active, Off always inactive.
And with auto-advancing Off, use CTRL to activate auto-advancing while you press it down (once you release CTRL key auto-advancing stops).

Edit: BTW, in Preferences, bellow Skip, deactivate everything if you don't want to skip anything you didn't saw already. both Tab and Ctrl follow the selected rules under Skip Preferences. if you don't want to stop auto-advancing on any choices screen and transactions activate the skip there, otherwise let them blank.
Tab isn't turning auto-forward on or off at all. Its ALWAYS ON. So Im not sure what is so "Obvious" to you. There are no items selected under the skip options in preferences. Replay Gallery just seems to somehow be set to Auto-Forward permanently with no option to turn it off or change its speed. Also, every other Ren'Py game I have ever played lets Right Click open a menu, but in Replay it won't do so.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Tab isn't turning auto-forward on or off at all. Its ALWAYS ON. So Im not sure what is so "Obvious" to you. There are no items selected under the skip options in preferences. Replay Gallery just seems to somehow be set to Auto-Forward permanently with no option to turn it off or change its speed. Also, every other Ren'Py game I have ever played lets Right Click open a menu, but in Replay it won't do so.
I edited the post, see if you are using skip preferences correctly.

hmmm auto-forward always On shouldn't happen at all!!! unless you setup in windows Tab or CTRL keys to be locked or something (but this would affect all programs that use those keys to do something, not only this game)

other idea is to do a clean install, by deleting your current T.O.W. folder.

Other then this I don't have any more clues to help you.

matt.tee

Nov 7, 2021
Same problem here, I even restarted way back and still get stuck at the exact same place.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
I edited the post, see if you are using skip preferences correctly.

hmmm auto-forward always On shouldn't happen at all!!! unless you setup in windows Tab or CTRL keys to be locked or something (but this would affect all programs that use those keys to do something, not only this game)

other idea is to do a clean install, by deleting your current T.O.W. folder.

Other then this I don't have any more clues to help you.
I just figured it out. Not sure how or why but tapping "ctrl", but not holding it like you want to skip a bunch, finally stopped the auto advance. Its weird though because the auto advance that was stuck on was nowhere near as quick as holding ctrl would be so its not like it was stuck in "Skip" mode.

edit: The only difference between my preferences screen and yours is that my Auto Forward Time is all the way left and Im in Full Screen. Everything else is identical.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
I seem to be stuck, I've complete the prerequisites for Thugs Outside and keep going to the gym to workout alone, but I keep getting the same older scene over and over again for an ingame week.

Reactions: Clock Gears

Hymer

Aug 6, 2018
So whats up with the audio when doing the workout and shower in the basement? It keeps getting louder for a bit and doesn't stop till I get on the subway.

CondeOrlock17

Jan 16, 2024
Hello! Thank you for your work. I'm asking you a favor, if it's not too much trouble, of course. Could you include the HQ render pack on another download server? Mega has restriction/limit.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Don't know why but the compressed version is all black screens with the text. Cant see anything for some reason.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes