AlwinJdank

Apr 4, 2020
Boring update. Too much time for this update and very boring scenes. Only good thing i can say about this update is photoshoot. Other than that, threeway , landlord , bruce ,Dixon shop X all scenes meh.

AlwinJdank

Apr 4, 2020
Also please dev , for the love of god , change Stacy's outfit for work. It's the same since last 3 updates. It's getting boring now. Make it more and more skimpy please.

Reactions: brvnbld

peas

Jul 31, 2018
So many things I hope come in future updates. More fun with the dog in the dark subway, Rimming zack after a hot and sweaty workout, Blowbang, gangbang, bukkake with homeless men in the tunnels, molested on the subway by three or more men, Mini gangbang with nate and friends, Fucked with two tools by the construction workers (ass and pussy), Dixon fucking her with large dildos to stretch her slutty holes, picking up strangers in the park to let them take her rough and hard. Husband becomes less and less in the picture. Maybe stacy having fun with the husband's family. Posing for the entire class of young men and women who then use her in every way to take pictures they can sell and she becomes known all over as a dirty slut.

G6ytf6tv6tgyt

Jul 28, 2020
I think this update suffers from setting up a lot of things for future scenes and scenarios.
But calling it boring or saying it took too long is a bit much when you take into account what most other developers are putting out. There are some other games that I like that put out updates twice a year on a good year and they take 30 minutes to play each if you're a slow reader. Meanwhile this guy has been doing updates either monthly or bi-monthly

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
The next update should have more exploring of the necklace or should upgrade Stacey's necklace powers when they meet with Jason's family.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I think this update suffers from setting up a lot of things for future scenes and scenarios.
But calling it boring or saying it took too long is a bit much when you take into account what most other developers are putting out. There are some other games that I like that put out updates twice a year on a good year and they take 30 minutes to play each if you're a slow reader. Meanwhile this guy has been doing updates either monthly or bi-monthly
the update was boring. I also think deacon is getting lost in the story and losing alot of the plot. For example, what is the point of Nate? First he's rude and treat Stacey like shit. And this update was almost as if went down the route that they were having an affair? I think almost nate needs to be removed, because it adds no value than other adding sex into the game, which you could do with Conner or if you want an office person you have the boss or jim.

Actually alot of the plot now is, sex for the sake of sex. Every male character is banging or fingering Stacey. And, conner is like. I like it. Before it was an NTR with nate, now the plot needs a big addressing. The only plot that keeps me interested in Zach and jim. Also stacey should be able to say no or even have affairs.

But on the overall scheme of things the game is in a good position, but the next next update has the potential for the plot to go haywire. If it does go her banging everyone, for sex sake it'll show that deacon can't write a decent plot.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am on enchantment 41. Is that all in this update? I thought I read something about a scene with the landlord. All I got with him is him taking a picture of stacy. Is there more?

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
So many things I hope come in future updates. More fun with the dog in the dark subway, Rimming zack after a hot and sweaty workout, Blowbang, gangbang, bukkake with homeless men in the tunnels, molested on the subway by three or more men, Mini gangbang with nate and friends, Fucked with two tools by the construction workers (ass and pussy), Dixon fucking her with large dildos to stretch her slutty holes, picking up strangers in the park to let them take her rough and hard. Husband becomes less and less in the picture. Maybe stacy having fun with the husband's family. Posing for the entire class of young men and women who then use her in every way to take pictures they can sell and she becomes known all over as a dirty slut.
You talked about hobos in the tunnels. Is this just your wish or there's actually a scene with that?

Reactions: Thundas and furios
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes