salgazar

Aug 4, 2017
the update was boring. I also think deacon is getting lost in the story and losing alot of the plot. For example, what is the point of Nate? First he's rude and treat Stacey like shit. And this update was almost as if went down the route that they were having an affair? I think almost nate needs to be removed, because it adds no value than other adding sex into the game, which you could do with Conner or if you want an office person you have the boss or jim.

Actually alot of the plot now is, sex for the sake of sex. Every male character is banging or fingering Stacey. And, conner is like. I like it. Before it was an NTR with nate, now the plot needs a big addressing. The only plot that keeps me interested in Zach and jim. Also stacey should be able to say no or even have affairs.

But on the overall scheme of things the game is in a good position, but the next next update has the potential for the plot to go haywire. If it does go her banging everyone, for sex sake it'll show that deacon can't write a decent plot.

tu estas fliapo
el juego es cojonudo

peas

Jul 31, 2018
You talked about hobos in the tunnels. Is this just your wish or there's actually a scene with that?
She just mentioned when she found the tunnels that this may be the way bums were getting in to spy on her. The rest was just my hopes.

Reactions: Mariano95
Jul 31, 2018
Screenshots and tags look great but the description make it sound like shes just a slut. Do we have choices to try to fight against the corruption/pervy men (unsuccessfully of course)? or will she always love the debauchery?

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
update is not boring at all...but since it's a pre-release...it's kinda buggy. Had to use the developer's saves provided with the new version of the game just to make events take place. LOVED the scene in the alley with Mr X.
Also, i would advise all the freeloaders complaining about the game to keep in mind that if it wasn't for the nice people that shared this version of the game with us and if it wasn't for Deacon's understanding, they would have nothing to complain about. Be considerate and pledge if possible, cause this is still one of the absolute best games on this site.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.60.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev, if no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Screenshots and tags look great but the description make it sound like shes just a slut. Do we have choices to try to fight against the corruption/pervy men (unsuccessfully of course)? or will she always love the debauchery?
The game is about her becoming slutified through magic. You can choose to avoid some scenes, but that's basically the main plot of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: peas
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes