Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
On the 1st day talk to Dixon's "niece" who works nearby.
her brother is a photography student.
It is supposed to be on the 2nd day, but I couldnt trigger the event.
I must have missed something.
After you talk to Tabitha (Dixon's niece) during lunch day go with her to the burrito's stand. Next day go to the same stand alone and the two workers will prank you with a hammer. After that you will have some inner thoughts about it and Tabitha and you'll ask yourself whe she will call you about the photoshoot. Come back to the office and you'll receive her call.

Reactions: karlosos

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Second day of the new content, when Stacy leaves Michael's office after being spanked the game hangs on the "Now Loading" screen.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
What the fuck is this ? some kinda joke or what ? I start to play where I left off ..Jason got fired and the game ended. What kind of update is that ?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
What the fuck is this ? some kinda joke or what ? I start to play where I left off ..Jason got fired and the game ended. What kind of update is that ?
I'm not sure why the game is ending there, but old saves probably won't work. You should use the saves I included in the file. That should help. I think save 29 starts just after he is fired.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Literally the only RPGM I enjoy playing. And, I have to ask; what's the difference when selecting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from some dialog difference in that scene I don't see much difference in the rest of the game.

fireganga

Sep 25, 2018
plz help... whenever i talk to michael on first day. it shows now loading screen and nothin ghappens

Last edited:

moozoo

May 11, 2017
For some reason I can't reach enchantment 42 from save 30 (did everything and I'm on 41). I have a feeling I missed Day's 3 "talk to hobo outside", can't find him in the morning.

Reactions: erginsozlu12

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
At night he jumps half naked to MC. Also, would like to know, anything happens with Nate and Marcus (given the morning talk with them), or that's for the next release?
Next release...maybe.
Sometimes we are still left hanging.
Other times what we hope will happen, doesnt happen.:cry:

Last edited:

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Very nice and long update with new quests... I like them... so, keep going, thank you for your work!!!

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone have a good savegame at the begining of 0.6? I can't trigger the photoshoot. I had lunch with Tabitha in a previous version. And the save provided by the dev is game over.

Reactions: Jackie67

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
hi, does anyone have a save with progress where you have sex with a stranger in the toilet? :) I didn't find a way to do that, thank you. Thx.

S.

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes