Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How do you think, what will be new outfit for mc? Or is it final main clothes?)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
And she must be a smelly bi*ch as in my game she stopped having a shower after about enchantment 37
I think she still takes the shower, as the "sparkle" disappears afterwards, but due to a bug (presumably) she no longer says that it's refreshing.

redcode

Jun 30, 2017
i have been bugged with Zack attached to stacy all the time, thus preventing me from completing gym scenes.. can someone tell me how to edit my save to unhook him from stacy?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is this game hotwifing or pure netorare? Or are there both ways?
Well you're for the most part the wife, so in video game terms not much of netorare since you're the chick fucking around. But it's a combination, as the wife you're doing some hotwifing and your husband is cool with it, but you're also getting some unannounced schlong as well.

Reactions: SholBlerk

Jackie67

Aug 23, 2020
What bugs have you found? Please let me know specifically so I can look into it. Thanks.
For one I can't find the security guard to collect the bags from. Secondly can't talk to Miguel or Bruce, and hence for some reason the landlord doesn't come back after the photoshoot night

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
If you want to see the 0.60 android version saves, you have to copy them to the windows version, load them on the tablet or phone, paste them in the folder "android" -> "data" -> "org.the.office.wife.the66" -> "files" -> "save" and overwrite if requested the most important is slot 30! Happy New Year!

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hey, i'm having a problem in the gallery. Some scenes won't start even if they are unlocked. I simply click them and nothing happens. Is this a known bug or anyone knows what to do?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes