peas

Jul 31, 2018
This game is more fun playing in rpgm. Don't worry, there's no unnecessary grind. The game will take you to each task by hinting you every step of the way. Rpgm gives you an open world feel imo.

And no, there's no renpy version, not that i know of anyway!
The only grind ias every morning getting dressed and taking the subway to and from work. This does get boring, but the rest of the game more than makes up for it.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
We need the daughter on the subway to get together with the daughters at the playground to form a young slut group. Would be awesome to see them used to help win the election. Thanks for a great game.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hey, i'm having a problem in the gallery. Some scenes won't start even if they are unlocked. I simply click them and nothing happens. Is this a known bug or anyone knows what to do?
The gallery as far as I know is still to be completed has added some scenes compared to the previous version but there are still missing.

lyuzhiji

Mar 23, 2020
This game is more fun playing in rpgm. Don't worry, there's no unnecessary grind. The game will take you to each task by hinting you every step of the way. Rpgm gives you an open world feel imo.

And no, there's no renpy version, not that i know of anyway!
I know what you mean , just the Mac version have a lot of problems, which makes the game horrible.

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Great game, however seem to be going in circles or maybe I've played it all but out.

When in work closet with Nate, does anything other than the janitor playing with Wife happen?

Jim I think it is seems to be on constant meetings so nothing happens now there.

Manager just spanks her all time?

Gym at work is just the shower scene with the big guy?

Lunch, nothing happens bar ordering food at the top cafe and the workmen just keep pulling up her skirt?

Apr 5, 2019
can someone help me with michael and nate calling scene bcs i cant get the scena when nate is calling me and now michael dont want to give me job with jim or polly

Jackie67

Aug 23, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.60.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev, if no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
In this download, lots of things are missing. You cannot go to knockers, nothing happens if you talk to Miguel and you can't collect the bag from the security guard.

Reactions: Mr Anubis

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great game, however seem to be going in circles or maybe I've played it all but out.

When in work closet with Nate, does anything other than the janitor playing with Wife happen?

Jim I think it is seems to be on constant meetings so nothing happens now there.

Manager just spanks her all time?

Gym at work is just the shower scene with the big guy?

Lunch, nothing happens bar ordering food at the top cafe and the workmen just keep pulling up her skirt?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Did you get the scene where the construction worker is trying to insert a hammer handle in her pussy or the 3some with the husband & lesbian girl or the sex in the alley behind Dixon’s place, that’s just some scenes I can remember

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone has a save file with lvl 42 enhancement? For some strange reason I cannot start the Knockers scene.
I also have the same issue. I did all the Dixon's events first, and I also noticed I could trigger the Knockers one during the first Dixon's scene but avoided it, not to create issues. But now I cant trigger it altogether and Im stuck

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For one I can't find the security guard to collect the bags from. Secondly can't talk to Miguel or Bruce, and hence for some reason the landlord doesn't come back after the photoshoot night
jsdeacon
I second this. The security guard had nothing new to say to me after I got the hobo the job and I don't know who Bruce is.

EDIT: All problems are solved by continuing the game from save #30 instead of old saves. The name tag also helped with remembering who Bruce was.

Last edited:

Jackie67

Aug 23, 2020
jsdeacon
I second this. The security guard had nothing new to say to me after I got the hobo the job and I don't know who Bruce is.

EDIT: All problems are solved by continuing the game from save #30 instead of old saves. The name tag also helped with remembering who Bruce was.
How do I get the save?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The save is included with V.0.60 for this reason. Because the game is still in development, old saves frequently won't work due to game changes between the versions. That's why I include saves that do work at various points in the game, including save slot 30 which starts right where the last release ended.

How do I get the save?

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
The save is included with V.0.60 for this reason. Because the game is still in development, old saves frequently won't work due to game changes between the versions. That's why I include saves that do work at various points in the game, including save slot 30 which starts right where the last release ended.
I appreciate you including the save, please continue to do so in future also, it's great I dont have to find my old saves every time.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hello guys, I am new!
First of all, forgive my English (I'm Italian)....

I downloaded this game but I'm having a lot of difficulties.

I took a test ride to start, but got to day 17 without finishing anything dirty. (I downloaded the latest version)

1) Stacy has only had sex with her husband for now.
2) The most she has shown in the office to her colleagues and employer only her panties.
3) At the doctor, after the second time, it now seems blocked, because the secretary keeps telling me to go only in the morning before work, but after 10 days she still won't let me
(Maybe this is due to the fact that I can't get the pills and any of the other items from the inventory ... is there a particular command?)

For the record, I only managed to enter the sex shop on day 16

Where am I doing wrong? :cry::cry:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update January 9, 2021

Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed the latest release. So far, it has been the least bug-ridden release to date. Thank you to all of those who have sent me your comments and feedback. I love hearing from you all.
I've started work on the next release, but I'll be honest, the last couple of weeks has not given me much time to work on the game. On top of the holidays, my grandmother passed away from COVID on December 22 and I had to travel out of state for her services. Then, with the new year, my day job got insanely busy. Needless to say, it's been a bit nuts. However, I do think I'll have more time in the coming weeks to get my focus back on the work. I already have the entire next release plotted and outlined. It's going to have some crazy scenes that you all will love.
Until then, I hope everyone stays safe and know that I appreciate all of your support.
- J. S.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes