Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
the best rpg i have seen so far! the character is really exceptional I like it a lot. is this model used in another game? Would it be possible for someone to create a fan art thread for this game?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
hi I only have 1questions
does anyone know if ? will have xxx -> sex scenes with the dog?
I'll try to answer you with a November survey on JSD's Patreon:
This is certainly not an exhaustive list and I may do another one of these polls in the future. For now, though, please provide your opinion on as many of the following as you wish:
Watersports votes 6, Girl on Girl 8, BDSM 10, Homeless fun 22, Nonconsensual/dubious consent 23, Bestiality/Animal 23, Gangbang/Group fun 28

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update January 23, 2021

Happy Saturday! After my brief hiatus on the game over the holidays, I’m back at it full force. I think the brief pause and time to recharge was important anyway. As a writer, there are moments when you have to step back and reassess the bigger picture of your project. In those moments, it is also helpful to look elsewhere for inspiration and to spark those creative juices.
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been able to do all of that and while I don’t think I’m majorly changing anything planned with the game, I think I have a better idea of what I want my priorities to be. While most of this next release is already mapped out, I’ve decided that the release after that is going to be more focused on fleshing out the world, fixing some structural issues, finishing the gallery, and possibly adding a stats menu option (we’ll see how hard that is going to be). I would like to explore ways to show the player where new events/scenes are available as opposed to repeated ones, using labels or balloons or the like. There is also a lot of old content that needs optimizing based on new things I’ve learned about RPGM
The ultimate goal is to give it more of an open world feel while also reducing the amount of repetition and trial and error required to advance the plot. The hint system has been hugely successful, but I still think I can do better. This, of course, all comes at the expense of new content, but don’t worry, I plan to release at least some new content in every release that I do (unless it is a quick fix).
As for the next release that I’m currently working on, I expect it to be out around the end of February. It is going to advance a lot of the threads that started in the last release and will have a pretty big conclusion.
I think later today or tomorrow I’ll post a couple of sneak peeks for the $5 and up patrons.
Until next time,
J. S.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018

Happy Saturday! After my brief hiatus on the game over the holidays, I’m back at it full force. I think the brief pause and time to recharge was important anyway. As a writer, there are moments when you have to step back and reassess the bigger picture of your project. In those moments, it is also helpful to look elsewhere for inspiration and to spark those creative juices.
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been able to do all of that and while I don’t think I’m majorly changing anything planned with the game, I think I have a better idea of what I want my priorities to be. While most of this next release is already mapped out, I’ve decided that the release after that is going to be more focused on fleshing out the world, fixing some structural issues, finishing the gallery, and possibly adding a stats menu option (we’ll see how hard that is going to be). I would like to explore ways to show the player where new events/scenes are available as opposed to repeated ones, using labels or balloons or the like. There is also a lot of old content that needs optimizing based on new things I’ve learned about RPGM
The ultimate goal is to give it more of an open world feel while also reducing the amount of repetition and trial and error required to advance the plot. The hint system has been hugely successful, but I still think I can do better. This, of course, all comes at the expense of new content, but don’t worry, I plan to release at least some new content in every release that I do (unless it is a quick fix).
As for the next release that I’m currently working on, I expect it to be out around the end of February. It is going to advance a lot of the threads that started in the last release and will have a pretty big conclusion.
I think later today or tomorrow I’ll post a couple of sneak peeks for the $5 and up patrons.
Until next time,
J. S.
thanks as usual darkman13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Until next time,
J. S.
Thank 4 for the share as always brother D. :)

Reactions: Darkman_13

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry love this game, best rpg since Lilly of the valley, but I don’t want to see Stacy turn into lidas adventures where she fucks dogs, horses & any animal that crosses her path. I guess if you have to have bestiality in it can it please be optional & not forced

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Sorry love this game, best rpg since Lilly of the valley, but I don’t want to see Stacy turn into lidas adventures where she fucks dogs, horses & any animal that crosses her path. I guess if you have to have bestiality in it can it please be optional & not forced
Any extreme fetishes will always be optional, that I promise.

lol_lee_lol

Aug 12, 2017
I've patched the game for Linux, but it can't play video and stops working once I get to the "Stacyjason 01-1.mp4" file. I don't mind the "no video" part, but does anyone know how to get past my problem?

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes