zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
From the conversation here, I know AWAM. but what is JOHN? I don't think I've heard of that one before.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What does everyone feel about Office Wife's animations? IMO they aren't bad, but they're very short and I'm not sure they add a whole lot to the game. This is always the trouble I have with animations. I feel like they're a great idea in theory, but in practice they take a lot of time/resources and rarely look quite "right". I don't mean to disrespect the dev's efforts, but I think I would rather he invest the effort into still images rather than short gif-like animations.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
What does everyone feel about Office Wife's animations? IMO they aren't bad, but they're very short and I'm not sure they add a whole lot to the game. This is always the trouble I have with animations. I feel like they're a great idea in theory, but in practice they take a lot of time/resources and rarely look quite "right". I don't mean to disrespect the dev's efforts, but I think I would rather he invest the effort into still images rather than short gif-like animations.
I love animated sex scenes in these games. They make the sex so much better. Some developers only use a 1 or 2 second clip and that's it. No looping. The way jsd does it is good. He loops them so you can finish.

Reactions: boriello and GateC.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
same quesion here...
When you exit the subway to go to the office you first have to talk to the hobo on the left near the entrance to the offices in the building next door then go inside and talk to the warehouse manager exit talk to the hobo again enter again and talk to the guard by clicking on it, not like you usually greet her as she passes.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I love how hot Stacy (the main character) is. She looks so good.
So I wanted to give it a try, thinking the NTR will be avoidable ......

Good news is, the is no NTR at all ........ but its a cuck/cheating game :/
Stacy being molested, being taken advatage off and then the husband is like "Thats HOT", "Explore this new pristine garden tool you ".....

But Stacy is super hot, so I continued just started spamming space bar to skip the dialog.

But I gotta say, the renders are cucking the player too.... We never have a good angle during the scenes.
The blowjobs have wierd angles where we cant clearly see her face.
The doggy scenes pretty much cut half her body, we never see the whole view. (Either the camera is on her upper body or lower body, but never have a full view of both).
The missionary scenes have wierd angles where they either zoom too much on her pussy, or too much on her face.
Even her sex scene with her husband is awkward. Its starts off good with him playing with her tits, we get a few nice angles but the, when she stars riding him, is a full on zoom on her ass (nothing worng with this), but the camera never shows her back, or anything rly. No angle from below, not from above, not from the sides, not even a full view of them from a far out angle ....

What this game does right is the teasing renders.
Everytime Stacy bends over, or anything of the sort its super hot. WHen she touches herself, when she strips, when she is showing off etc ....
Generally all the renders where she is in full view (or most of her body is on screen) its super hot.

EDIT: Nevermind, there is NTR in the game. Its with Nate.

Last edited:
Reactions: dregon87

Spectre352

Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, I agree. I'm much more into knowing the story rather than having a graphic intensive game. It's still good, but if dev puts still images instead of animations I wouldn't have any problem. I just want to know the story!

Reactions: nional

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
Yeah, I agree. I'm much more into knowing the story rather than having a graphic intensive game. It's still good, but if dev puts still images instead of animations I wouldn't have any problem. I just want to know the story!
this game is from his book of the same title. the story is mostly the same what he told us. so he won't use most time of develop the story and use this time for the animation and learning to make the game

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
this game is from his book of the same title. the story is mostly the same what he told us. so he won't use most time of develop the story and use this time for the animation and learning to make the game
It follows the book pretty close for a while. One major difference though is the sex in the book. From what I remembered, it was a lot more rough. When some of them fucked her, they tore her ass up lol. Maybe I'm wrong but I could have sworn it was rougher.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I love how hot Stacy (the main character) is. She looks so good.
So I wanted to give it a try, thinking the NTR will be avoidable ......

Good news is, the is no NTR at all ........ but its a cuck/cheating game :/
Stacy being molested, being taken advatage off and then the husband is like "Thats HOT", "Explore this new pristine garden tool you ".....

But Stacy is super hot, so I continued just started spamming space bar to skip the dialog.

But I gotta say, the renders are cucking the player too.... We never have a good angle during the scenes.
The blowjobs have wierd angles where we cant clearly see her face.
The doggy scenes pretty much cut half her body, we never see the whole view. (Either the camera is on her upper body or lower body, but never have a full view of both).
The missionary scenes have wierd angles where they either zoom too much on her pussy, or too much on her face.
Even her sex scene with her husband is awkward. Its starts off good with him playing with her tits, we get a few nice angles but the, when she stars riding him, is a full on zoom on her ass (nothing worng with this), but the camera never shows her back, or anything rly. No angle from below, not from above, not from the sides, not even a full view of them from a far out angle ....

What this game does right is the teasing renders.
Everytime Stacy bends over, or anything of the sort its super hot. WHen she touches herself, when she strips, when she is showing off etc ....
Generally all the renders where she is in full view (or most of her body is on screen) its super hot.

EDIT: Nevermind, there is NTR in the game. Its with Nate.
I think the earlier sex scenes were angled that way so he could skimp out on the photoshop? Maybe it didn't look good enough to him. Later on in the game though he has good angles. The IT guys and Mr. X are probably the best.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
It follows the book pretty close for a while. One major difference though is the sex in the book. From what I remembered, it was a lot more rough. When some of them fucked her, they tore her ass up lol. Maybe I'm wrong but I could have sworn it was rougher.
dammmmmnnnnn
wish had a scene like this in game :love:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I think the earlier sex scenes were angled that way so he could skimp out on the photoshop? Maybe it didn't look good enough to him. Later on in the game though he has good angles. The IT guys and Mr. X are probably the best.
The game called "Fashion Business" had sex scenes that could be viewed from many angles, at least some of em are. Guess what, the second episode alone had 10gb size. So yeah, that should be also in considerations. Personally scenes didnt bother me from that aspect, i just wish there were more "other people" scenes rather than nate 24/7.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ugh...nothing about what you described is "cucking" anyone. Just because you don't have a closeup of penetration does not make you a cuck.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes