DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This game needs gloryhole everywhere. Every bathroom stall should have it subway stalls even at the office & dixons. I just want to see her get infatuated with seeing a hole in a wall that she has to check it out to see if there’s a big dock waiting for her. Love this game

May 31, 2020
Still no update. Very good game. TreaTreTreaTresure of Nadia eevery Week uptooooodauptooooodate
You shouldn't compare NLT with other game producers...they make/made enough money to fund 10 games and have enough people to produce a full length Hollywood movie.

(NLT have 14 500 Patrons while JSD have just 300 and its JSD's 1st game unlike NLT.)

jsdeacon is doing great work with regular game updates and the quality provided inside them :)

The update will be in 10-ish days so little more patience :)

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and love is in the air...okay, where I'm at, the air is bitterly cold and not holding much of anything but snow.

The new release is coming along splendidly. I'm just about to start the renders for the biggest scene and once I'm done with that, I have several smaller scenes I'd like to sneak in before release. I can fairly confidently say that the planned public release date will be on March 7 with the $5 and up patrons release a week earlier on February 28.

What to expect in this new release? Well, I don't want to give out too many spoilers, but Jessie and Stacy's revenge plan comes to a head and, like all things in life, doesn't go quite they way they expected. The fallout from their scheme is going to have big consequences in the office, one of which is going to be a new outfit for Stacy.

Meanwhile, Stacy's nightlife is getting busier and busier, especially with Jason working at Knockers. She also gets up the courage to venture through that hidden gate in The Void. You can also expect to find new or extended scenes with Andy, Stevie, Chi-Chi's, Michael, and Arnold, the landlord, among others. Time pending, I'd like to add a new doctor scene and the next photo shoot scene. Those, however, may have to wait until the next release.

In addition to new content, I've done a lot of back-end changes once again. I learn more and more about RPG Maker with every release and in so doing, have found ways to improve previous clunky elements of the game. For example, the way I've been doing image sequences was fine for good computer systems when the game was smaller, but as the game has grown, even small amounts of lag has been causing the images to not flow into one another smoothly, particularly when there is layering involved. I've figured out a better way to handle this and am using it on all the new content, but have also gone back and started fixing some of the old content, which is going to be a time-consuming process.

That's it for now. I need to get back to working on the game. Thanks again everyone, your support really keeps me going when I get stuck.

- J. S.

----------

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
What to expect in this new release? Well, I don't want to give out too many spoilers, but Jessie and Stacy's revenge plan comes to a head and, like all things in life, doesn't go quite they way they expected. The fallout from their scheme is going to have big consequences in the office, one of which is going to be a new outfit for Stacy.

Meanwhile, Stacy's nightlife is getting busier and busier, especially with Jason working at Knockers. She also gets up the courage to venture through that hidden gate in The Void. You can also expect to find new or extended scenes with Andy, Stevie, Chi-Chi's, Michael, and Arnold, the landlord, among others. Time pending, I'd like to add a new doctor scene and the next photo shoot scene. Those, however, may have to wait until the next release.
still nothing with the sweet Polly?
I can't wait for her to perform as a camgirl with her!:love:
Congratulations again for the game, which is truly beautiful!

Reactions: Chriss67210

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
[QUOTE = "Chriss67210, post: 5119009, membro: 612726"]
Non vedo l'ora che venga condiviso da estranei in mezzo alla strada, forse knocker's nel vuoto o nel parco
[/CITAZIONE]

also :love:

Reactions: Chriss67210

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
No Zack update. Sad..
Yes, I cannot understand with the goings on in there, why the Gym has not become more popular, with other male employees after work.
Maybe Zack needs to do a bit of boasting to the IT guys, and the word will spread.

venkydudes

May 3, 2019
Waiting for the next update!
There is a similar game called as
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

10 times better than this game but still I love the office wife story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan
4.00 star(s) 104 Votes