May 31, 2020
First week on March ?
January --> Mars : it's so long for a game
No it is not. (how is the MARS mission by the way ? :ROFLMAO: )

There are games 10 times bigger here and their creators put updates only 2 times a year while JSD puts updates every 2 months or so.

(I play a "AAA MMO" that have 400+ people working on it and puts updates to game every 4-6 months and those updates last not more then 20 minutes in total while JSD here puts updates every 2 months and does that almost alone with little to no outside help and those updates contain more then enough content every update.)

And unlike other games this one is released FOR FREE a week after the Patreon release .

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I might be hardcore stuck but I play the same day over and over again and nothing changes. Am I already at the end of the content? I am at day 11 and the only major thing was the doctor appointment. A questlog would be wonderful, I think I missed somethng big.
there is a walkthrough( check first page on thread or patreon, its free) for the game to get all scenes just follow it.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
you mean bathroom scene with andy?
make sure you went in bar in right time (at lunch)
make sure you made all previous steps in walkthrough for ench 29
If nothing helps - you can try to start from dev`s safe file. It helped me once. i believe there was save after 25 ench so not that far away from you
By "BAR" u mean the place where u have lunch with Andy, right?! - if so then yes i did it for 4 days straight now and i tried eating with him and alone and nothing ever happened, he just repeats the same text all over again! im already on day 34 with nothing happening
And yes i did all previous steps for Ench 29, since all the steps ai can do are "yesterday" repeats.
When i talk to Michael i get the analysing 2017 reports scene on repeat
Dixon has no actions when i go to him at night after the one i did on this "set of actions"
the lunch scene is on repeat with andy

there are now new actions i can take which is why i dont know what i have to do to trigger it...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
please create renpy remake :(
I agree. It is a story totally on rails (the few things you can choose don't make a difference at all - to get ahead there is only one way to play), the running around makes no sense at all. Great story, great graphics, but actually it is not a game.
This is not related to this version(Or the Dev) but maybe there is hope:

Just finished Enchantment 25/42 ... Forgot how much repeating this game does... trying to keep a balance with cutting some of that repeat and not cutting too much... Speeding up the night dream so after seeing the same scene the third time it processes faster on fifth even faster.

Also seems a bit odd that "map" music is only music and hardly any sounds... after doing lida that seems weird :D
Phalzyr has also done these ports:
Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession RenPY Remake
Lily of the Valley Unofficial Ren'PY Remake

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Stacy is such a hottie no matter what she wears !

Upcoming update gets more exciting with every day we get closer to the release !
I think the story has gone to shit, and JD has spent to much time on the wrong characters and even though he claims he's a writer, he is utterly clueless at writing imo.

My main gripes are mainly Nate, the doctor, and construction works that add nothing. I'm also against cum dumpster female leads. A story of corruption isn't getting pissed on in a toilet or fuck a random dude to leave the front of the store. Corruption (though the releases are way to slow) should be like AWAM or John, or haley. Whereby the MC slowly cheats NTR the partner. This didn't happen in OW.

Also the in game grind is ridiculous, and if everyone keeps mentioning hoepfully it gets addressed.

Let's see how it progress, I know I'm very critical above, but the game started very positive for me and hopefully the story can get back on track with each update.

May 31, 2020
Corruption (though the releases are way to slow) should be like AWAM or John, or haley. Whereby the MC slowly cheats NTR the partner.
Will address just that part:

Games you mentioned are "BLUE BALLS SIMULATORS - BBS" and not corruption games.

Non of those game's stories leads to actual corruption and the conclusion of the MC getting corrupted but only to infinite teasers hence why they fall into BBS.

You have bias towards games that fall into way different category and your criticism here is way off the hook and not objective at all.

Not all NTR games need to be plethora of teasers like JOHN and can be more direct and conclusive like this one - which is much better and give less impression of the creator milking patrons.

So excuse me if I disagree with everything you said without even reading which this game follows.

Last edited:

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Will address just that part:

Games you mentioned are "BLUE BALLS SIMULATORS - BBS" and not corruption games.

Non of those game's stories leads to actual corruption and the conclusion of the MC getting corrupted but only to infinite teasers hence why they fall into BBS.

You have bias towards games that fall into way different category and your criticism here is way off the hook and not objective at all.

Not all NTR games need to be plethora of teasers like JOHN and can be more direct and conclusive like this one - which is much better and give less impression of the creator milking patrons.

So excuse me if I disagree with everything you said without even reading which this game follows.
AWAM = Is corruption, like the story is to slow but the whole premise is to corrupt Sophia
John = Is corruption, the story is corrupting Jessica
Haley = You fucking your twin lol

You see i don't mention fashion business or anna.

I stand by my comments, JD can't write an "erotic" fiction book to save his life. Other people who've read the novel, have said the writing is poor and basically forced / rape scenes. Sounds lovely. Any way, back to the comment The Office Wife game, the story has gone complete hay wire when it had alot of promise in November, hopefully he can reign the story in. First thing he needs to do is get rid of Nate, stop making her a cum dumpsters (that doesn't mean stop the sex, have affairs, be black mailed, go the extra mile for a task etc )and actually have a plot (because he claims to be a writer) and get some corruption involved.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
I think the story has gone to shit, and JD has spent to much time on the wrong characters and even though he claims he's a writer, he is utterly clueless at writing imo.

My main gripes are mainly Nate, the doctor, and construction works that add nothing. I'm also against cum dumpster female leads. A story of corruption isn't getting pissed on in a toilet or fuck a random dude to leave the front of the store. Corruption (though the releases are way to slow) should be like AWAM or John, or haley. Whereby the MC slowly cheats NTR the partner. This didn't happen in OW.

Also the in game grind is ridiculous, and if everyone keeps mentioning hoepfully it gets addressed.

Let's see how it progress, I know I'm very critical above, but the game started very positive for me and hopefully the story can get back on track with each update.
You haven`t read any books of Jds, i can see that. He has his style, formed with years of writing. In books you can`t have 5 years of teasing and millions of useless encounters as in awam, john and so on. It`s boring, long and gives almost nothing.
Let the man tell his story in the way he is comfortable

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
You haven`t read any books of Jds, i can see that. He has his style, formed with years of writing. In books you can`t have 5 years of teasing and millions of useless encounters as in awam, john and so on. It`s boring, long and gives almost nothing.
Let the man tell his story in the way he is comfortable
its literally the same words as the game. You can preview the book on amazon lol It's basic a plain english. In UK its GCSE level writing, if you understand what that means. Anyway i am not critising his English or the complexity of the sentences, i am just saying he can't write a compelling / corruption story.

Sep 29, 2019

Have you ever considered that maybe this game just isn't for you? Or do you just go around shit talking anything that doesn't fit your particular tastes?
Because from your criticism it seem like you think he's a bad writer because personally you don't like where the story is going and the type of character Stacy is.
But you're probably just gonna keep shitting on the guy just because you don't like his style.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes