meviusl1

Mar 9, 2020
can anyone help me? i cant seem to get to enchantment 33 since it says in the walkthrough i need to talk to marcus but i cant seem to talk to him? or anyone is kind enough and has free time can someone give me an enchantment 33 save? here is my save if anyone can find the problem.

moprob413

May 16, 2020
can anyone help me? i cant seem to get to enchantment 33 since it says in the walkthrough i need to talk to marcus but i cant seem to talk to him? or anyone is kind enough and has free time can someone give me an enchantment 33 save? here is my save if anyone can find the problem.
I'm stuck here as well, it says talk to Jim and don't know how to trigger him again

CaladinStormbringer

Jul 19, 2019
Don't know why but I couldn't advance it and am assuming you missed this step. Here is a save file that will quickly advance to enchantment 34. Left Stacy at the elevator after being told to see Marcus. Check hint. I could not break my game even by skipping talking to Marcus, but again I did not play multiple game days to check if it broke somewhere along the line. Hope this helps.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
It's been a hot minute since a new RPGM NTR game. Hopefully this one is as good as they tend to be.
Well, hopefully are are prepared spend a whole lot more then even a hot couple of hours before you reach anything even remotely juicy there.

The repetitive scenes grind in this one is pretty up there even for an RPGM game.

Reactions: Harmonyrose
May 31, 2020
  • Wow, it’s been a crazy week getting everything done that I wanted to get done (yeah right), but I finished my last render for this update today which means everything is on time for release. I’ll spend tonight and tomorrow play-testing to make sure everything is functional (cross your fingers) and then V.0.65 will be good to go. As has been my custom so far, I plan to release it mid-to-late tomorrow for the $12 and up patrons, then on Sunday for the $5 and up patrons, barring any last-minute delays.
  • What’s in this release? A whopping 378 new renders and 25 new animations. I tried to balance several smaller scenes with other big ones. There are a few huge scenes in this release that I hope you will enjoy. There’s so much more I want to add, but so little time. I wish I could give you all wonderful plots dancing around inside my head, but time is my biggest limiter. Still, the plot takes some big leaps here and there are plenty of threads left open for the next release, which I’ve already been putting notes together for.
  • Thank you all again for your support and contributions. I can’t do this without you.
  • - J. S.

Last edited:

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
Thank you for message.
Congrats for the Job.
We look forward to testing this. I hope that the remarks will be constructive in order to continue to improve this work.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
  • Wow, it’s been a crazy week getting everything done that I wanted to get done (yeah right), but I finished my last render for this update today which means everything is on time for release. I’ll spend tonight and tomorrow play-testing to make sure everything is functional (cross your fingers) and then V.0.65 will be good to go. As has been my custom so far, I plan to release it mid-to-late tomorrow for the $12 and up patrons, then on Sunday for the $5 and up patrons, barring any last-minute delays.
  • What’s in this release? A whopping 378 new renders and 25 new animations. I tried to balance several smaller scenes with other big ones. There are a few huge scenes in this release that I hope you will enjoy. There’s so much more I want to add, but so little time. I wish I could give you all wonderful plots dancing around inside my head, but time is my biggest limiter. Still, the plot takes some big leaps here and there are plenty of threads left open for the next release, which I’ve already been putting notes together for.
  • Thank you all again for your support and contributions. I can’t do this without you.
  • - J. S.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

meviusl1

Mar 9, 2020
Don't know why but I couldn't advance it and am assuming you missed this step. Here is a save file that will quickly advance to enchantment 34. Left Stacy at the elevator after being told to see Marcus. Check hint. I could not break my game even by skipping talking to Marcus, but again I did not play multiple game days to check if it broke somewhere along the line. Hope this helps.
thank you so much now i can get to enchantment 33 and upwards. : D

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Just pay 5 dollars on patreon and you will get it today if you like the game so much I dont get it.
I agree with the sentiment, but to be fair, not everyone can use Patreon. They're picky about payment methods and even geographical regions. My PayPal and card were declined after working for years.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes