peas

Jul 31, 2018
Playing new release and every time I try to go to new room in the void I get error. Failed to load OverlayTunnelEntrance.png I tried extracting game again and the same. No png with anything close to that name is in folder. Anyone else having this error? Fix?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Sounds like a missing file in build. You can probably create an empty file named that and it'll run, but look funky as hell.

Personally, I'll just wait for the actual release.

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Yeah SubwayGrope 1 to 6 png is missing. Used one of the files and made copies and I am out of the subway now ^^
Well looks like the dev missed a lots of new files to add to the archive.
Overlays are missing as well.
Guess it will be fixed soon

Last edited:

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Hope that it is clear for everybody that the current version is full of bugs (missing images). So, hopefully you should understand that it is absolutely pointless to ask how to proceed in the game until the above-mentioned bugs are fixed. In the meantime, support the developer if you can. Thanks

Reactions: Thundas

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hope that it is clear for everybody that the current version is full of bugs (missing images). So, hopefully you should understand that it is absolutely pointless to ask how to proceed in the game until the above-mentioned bugs are fixed. In the meantime, support the developer if you can. Thanks
This, the version shared is full of bugs, please wait for the full release.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes