Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
I'd like to see Stacy gain some control over events - either control over Inanna's powers, or perhaps Inanna gaining more control over her. Giving her some choices rather than always submitting would be a nice change, as well as the prospect of seeing more divine smackdowns when people try to take, rather than asking her nicely. :)

Still an interesting story once you get past the grind (which will hopefully improve), so I'm looking forward to future releases.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Have you ever considered that maybe this game just isn't for you? Or do you just go around shit talking anything that doesn't fit your particular tastes?
Because from your criticism it seem like you think he's a bad writer because personally you don't like where the story is going and the type of character Stacy is.
But you're probably just gonna keep shitting on the guy just because you don't like his style.
I'm just saying, the guy can't write a compelling plot. Don't get offended by it

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I Like this game but...RPG system is killing me....A lot of time is wasted from one point to another and repeat the same things

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
AWAM = Is corruption, like the story is to slow but the whole premise is to corrupt Sophia
John = Is corruption, the story is corrupting Jessica
Haley = You fucking your twin lol

You see i don't mention fashion business or anna.

I stand by my comments, JD can't write an "erotic" fiction book to save his life. Other people who've read the novel, have said the writing is poor and basically forced / rape scenes. Sounds lovely. Any way, back to the comment The Office Wife game, the story has gone complete hay wire when it had alot of promise in November, hopefully he can reign the story in. First thing he needs to do is get rid of Nate, stop making her a cum dumpsters (that doesn't mean stop the sex, have affairs, be black mailed, go the extra mile for a task etc )and actually have a plot (because he claims to be a writer) and get some corruption involved.
The corruption isn't from the people around her making her do shit. It's the stone that's corrupting her and the people around her. Did you actually read the story? If you're expecting people to corrupt her like in awam, you are in the wrong place. As for the cum dumpster, what's the difference from fucking nate or someone else? She's still a cum dumpster. Plus she's at this point fucked nate, it guys, Mr. X and that chick with nate, sucked off a couple people and by my estimate, probably going to get fucked in the gym shower this update. At least he didn't milk us for a hundred thousand dollars to not show sex like L&P has done.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
The corruption isn't from the people around her making her do shit. It's the stone that's corrupting her and the people around her. Did you actually read the story? If you're expecting people to corrupt her like in awam, you are in the wrong place. As for the cum dumpster, what's the difference from fucking nate or someone else? She's still a cum dumpster. Plus she's at this point fucked nate, it guys, Mr. X and that chick with nate, sucked off a couple people and by my estimate, probably going to get fucked in the gym shower this update. At least he didn't milk us for a hundred thousand dollars to not show sex like L&P has done.
I have read the plot, it's just garbage. I'm being highly critical because JD sees him self as a self proclaimed "smute author / novelist", which he's not. So, my standards with his plot are higher than someone of let's say AWAM, who I'll be more forgiving.

An example, the stone idea is good and can be worked on. A goddess of love or whatever. You know what, it's kind of original, I think it has promise.

But, then you have garbage characters like Nate that has been the focal point of the story. Nate is an awfully written character, with no reedeming features.

But, then JD completely misses out on development on Michael, Jim and / Zach. Whose characters are more complex than, "let me fuck your wife bro"

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I have read the plot, it's just garbage. I'm being highly critical because JD sees him self as a self proclaimed "smute author / novelist", which he's not. So, my standards with his plot are higher than someone of let's say AWAM, who I'll be more forgiving.

An example, the stone idea is good and can be worked on. A goddess of love or whatever. You know what, it's kind of original, I think it has promise.

But, then you have garbage characters like Nate that has been the focal point of the story. Nate is an awfully written character, with no reedeming features.

But, then JD completely misses out on development on Michael, Jim and / Zach. Whose characters are more complex than, "let me fuck your wife bro"
Wow you're very knowledgeable in literary writings. Would love to see some of your works.

Reactions: Verboacido

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Well you missed the next part of the quote, as I literally explain why
Please don't bother. I think we've had enough already. I personally like the game, the story and the graphics and reading your whining isn't going to change that. If I didn't like it I wouldn't play the game or follow this thread or indeed post on here multiple times. What I would do if I felt like you do is write a review for the review section and leave the thread.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes