Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Waiting for the next update!
There is a similar game called as
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

10 times better than this game but still I love the office wife story.
Well the Office Wife has unavoidable NTR/Cheating/Cuckold.

While Fleeting Iris can avoid everything.
The main canon story in the game is the Purity route where she is loyal to her husband and they marry.
The game even tells you when you start the game that all other routes are Not canon and can be viewd as totally different Female characters xD

Reactions: venkydudes

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
What does PreRelease mean, is there another update available after this one that was not uploaded here? Sorry if the question is silly but it is the first time I have seen a game with that description

May 31, 2020
What does PreRelease mean, is there another update available after this one that was not uploaded here? Sorry if the question is silly but it is the first time I have seen a game with that description
It is the Patreon Release (it is 1 week earlier) and later the game is released for free for everyone to play :)

Reactions: Racsor

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
I might be hardcore stuck but I play the same day over and over again and nothing changes. Am I already at the end of the content? I am at day 11 and the only major thing was the doctor appointment. A questlog would be wonderful, I think I missed somethng big.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Ok i have read the entire forum, and even a few other places outside, and a simply cant proc the last scene for enchantment 29...
Can someone please help out with any new idea, i didnt want to hav to start over

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Ok i have read the entire forum, and even a few other places outside, and a simply cant proc the last scene for enchantment 29...
Can someone please help out with any new idea, i didnt want to hav to start over
you mean bathroom scene with andy?
make sure you went in bar in right time (at lunch)
make sure you made all previous steps in walkthrough for ench 29
If nothing helps - you can try to start from dev`s safe file. It helped me once. i believe there was save after 25 ench so not that far away from you

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Any estimate on the release of the next update. I have been sick and lost track.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes