ray3dave

May 12, 2017
please create renpy remake :(
I agree. It is a story totally on rails (the few things you can choose don't make a difference at all - to get ahead there is only one way to play), the running around makes no sense at all. Great story, great graphics, but actually it is not a game.

Reactions: nional

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot trigger enchantment 42, i need to spent a day with Nate and two other guys for some meeting or something. Idk how to trigger it.

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
hello again.

Managed to find and old save and started playing from enchantment 26.

But now I'm stuck at 32. Can't trigger 33. Walkthrough says something about talking to marcus but option never pops-up.

Help please.

Thanks already
tried another save. now zack is disapperaed at enchantment 31. he is not in the basement during evenings. I guess I will never see enchantment 33 and above lol.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Does anybody knows if at the first pub night when we have the choice I would have chose "no NTR" with Nathan would it alter later scenes or dialogues? Aka worth to replay from that point?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Really enjoying this game, specially after the part where the husband is now having second thoughts about his decisions and getting cucked which is funny, he got what was coming to him and I love it, however, this game needs a fucking morning routine skip mod ASAP.

If I have to do the whole 5 images then witch in the mirror one more time I'll drop it just based on that. Jesus Christ!

The game is pretty nice but this one detail is killing me. I have lost no less than 15 minutes of my life already just seeing the same images over and over. Maybe make them cycle a lot faster when they're being repeated or remove them altogether and just have Stacy mention it like "I had that dream again" and only play the full thing when there's a new slide.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Really enjoying this game, specially after the part where the husband is now having second thoughts about his decisions and getting cucked which is funny, he got what was coming to him and I love it, however, this game needs a fucking morning routine skip mod ASAP.

If I have to do the whole 5 images then witch in the mirror one more time I'll drop it just based on that. Jesus Christ!

The game is pretty nice but this one detail is killing me. I have lost no less than 15 minutes of my life already just seeing the same images over and over. Maybe make them cycle a lot faster when they're being repeated or remove them altogether and just have Stacy mention it like "I had that dream again" and only play the full thing when there's a new slide.
Yeah, I agree that it gets old real quick. The dev has been good about removing some redundant stuff in the past, but then some obvious stuff hangs on.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes