sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
The wors part is that the developer has already uploaded a fix for the issue...

If the uploader took the time to read the comment he or she would have known.

I didn't share because the developer asked to keep it not shared for a day atleast until the 5 dollar plegdes get their version.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The pre-prelease that was published was just for $12 and up patrons. I had asked that it not be shared. Obviously, that request was not honored. Unfortunately, by mistake, it was missing several image files. It was not deliberate. I would not deliberately publish an unusable version. That is not conducive to a great user experience. I was rushed trying to get it out and made a mistake, that is all. I uploaded the missing images to a file last night, again, for $12 and up patrons. Apparently, the game itself can make it on here quickly, but the fix not so much. Funny how that works. Anyway, because ya'll have the new release already and I know F95 is not going to remove it even though it is broken (and I can't post this on the OP because F95 has cut off my ability to edit it and won't return it to me despite repeated requests), is the link to the missing image files. Unzip it and copy the files into the www/img/pictures folder. The game will run fine after that. The full, fixed version and the walkthrough will be out later today for $5 and up patrons.

Thanks,
- J.S.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
The pre-prelease that was published was just for $12 and up patrons. I had asked that it not be shared. Obviously, that request was not honored. Unfortunately, by mistake, it was missing several image files. It was not deliberate. I would not deliberately publish an unusable version. That is not conducive to a great user experience. I was rushed trying to get it out and made a mistake, that is all. I uploaded the missing images to a file last night, again, for $12 and up patrons. Apparently, the game itself can make in on here quickly, but the fix not so much. Funny how that works. Anyway, because ya'll have the new release already and I know F95 is not going to remove it even though it is broken (and I can't post this on the OP because F95 has cut off my ability to edit it and won't return it to me despite repeated requests), here is the link to the missing image files. Unzip it and copy the files into the www/img/pictures folder. The game will run fine after that. The full, fixed version and the walkthrough will be out later today for $5 and up patrons.

Thanks,
- J.S.
Wish all the game creators was like you and wish people would wait for the official release - which is free just 10ish days after the patreon one.

Thanks J.S.D. For your work and being descent human being.

hair86

Sep 9, 2017
The pre-prelease that was published was just for $12 and up patrons. I had asked that it not be shared. Obviously, that request was not honored. Unfortunately, by mistake, it was missing several image files. It was not deliberate. I would not deliberately publish an unusable version. That is not conducive to a great user experience. I was rushed trying to get it out and made a mistake, that is all. I uploaded the missing images to a file last night, again, for $12 and up patrons. Apparently, the game itself can make it on here quickly, but the fix not so much. Funny how that works. Anyway, because ya'll have the new release already and I know F95 is not going to remove it even though it is broken (and I can't post this on the OP because F95 has cut off my ability to edit it and won't return it to me despite repeated requests), here is the link to the missing image files. Unzip it and copy the files into the www/img/pictures folder. The game will run fine after that. The full, fixed version and the walkthrough will be out later today for $5 and up patrons.

Thanks,
- J.S.
Thanks a lot jsdeacon. I am delighted with your reaction))) Not only do you not swear that the game appeared on a free resource before the release, but also send corrections, this is worthy of respect. Thank you for this game. I wish you great success in making games.
P.s. I'm sorry, but English is not my first language

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
here is the link to the missing image files.
Thank you J.S. deacon. Not sure why anyone would think a person would release something with missing images on purpose... Been there (forgetting images not being accused of doing it on purpose) myself before :D Easy to do when having more than one dir for compressed etc...

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
The pre-prelease that was published was just for $12 and up patrons. I had asked that it not be shared. Obviously, that request was not honored. Unfortunately, by mistake, it was missing several image files. It was not deliberate. I would not deliberately publish an unusable version. That is not conducive to a great user experience. I was rushed trying to get it out and made a mistake, that is all. I uploaded the missing images to a file last night, again, for $12 and up patrons. Apparently, the game itself can make it on here quickly, but the fix not so much. Funny how that works. Anyway, because ya'll have the new release already and I know F95 is not going to remove it even though it is broken (and I can't post this on the OP because F95 has cut off my ability to edit it and won't return it to me despite repeated requests), here is the link to the missing image files. Unzip it and copy the files into the www/img/pictures folder. The game will run fine after that. The full, fixed version and the walkthrough will be out later today for $5 and up patrons.

Thanks,
- J.S.
If it helps at all, at least know there are only two adult games I could play multiple times. One being Virgins protection magic and the other is this one. Yours has to be one of the best well written and more passionately crafted games like this that I have ever played. You're a great dev. If only regular game devs would take notes about care for their products.

• Angry
Reactions: Lust&Pateron
May 24, 2020
Came here to complain and I find the fix I needed, thank you to the dev please believe me when I say you just restored my belief in mankind. Now if someone would be so kind and tell me what i am to do with the overlay imgs.

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
How can we help you improve the game or spot bugs? I'm just a humble player but if I can help you in any way I will.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
How can we help you improve the game or spot bugs? I'm just a humble player but if I can help you in any way I will.
Become his patreon and report bugs on his patreon page :D
He also has a discord according to OP so if your into that program...

lustforever

Oct 29, 2020
getting error
failed to load: img/pictures/overlaytunnelentrance.png
can anyone help with the error

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 104 Votes