nikolacole92

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah SubwayGrope 1 to 6 png is missing. Used one of the files and made copies and I am out of the subway now ^^
Well looks like the dev missed a lots of new files to add to the archive.
Overlays are missing as well.
Guess it will be fixed soon
Can you share that files?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So I was checking out the featured games list, and I noticed a little pattern. 69 out of the 70 games that have been featured have a male protagonist, and only 1 true female protagonist game ever got on that list. I felt that pattern is a bit unfair and biased. This game has been nominated by me along with 3 other female protagonist games to become a featured game. If you agree with my nomination of this game, then it would be a great to help this games developer to get out there and become more vocal in this thread and demanding this game become featured.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Alright , Bug report
A bar scene that trigger Nate and Stacy sex in toilet room , keep show

Fail to load : img/pictures/OverlayKnockersLights001.png
Can press "Retry" keep scene going , after that , is black screen .

PS : use my old save .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New one
Found it when can eat lunch at park.
Fail to load : img/pictures/PakerOverlay2.png
Can press "Retry" keep game going , after that , is black screen .

Last edited:
Reactions: Thundas

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I go to work down in the void and check out the room behind the gtes, and every screen pretty much says failed to load, I hit retry and it advances until I go to leave. The loading screen comes on, but then i get another failed to load error. This one says failed to load tunnel entryway, and I can't get past it. When I retry it goes back to the loading screen and repeats the same error. Can't advance the game.

4.00 star(s) 104 Votes