Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
The pre-prelease that was published was just for $12 and up patrons. I had asked that it not be shared. Obviously, that request was not honored. Unfortunately, by mistake, it was missing several image files. It was not deliberate. I would not deliberately publish an unusable version. That is not conducive to a great user experience. I was rushed trying to get it out and made a mistake, that is all. I uploaded the missing images to a file last night, again, for $12 and up patrons. Apparently, the game itself can make it on here quickly, but the fix not so much. Funny how that works. Anyway, because ya'll have the new release already and I know F95 is not going to remove it even though it is broken (and I can't post this on the OP because F95 has cut off my ability to edit it and won't return it to me despite repeated requests), here is the link to the missing image files. Unzip it and copy the files into the www/img/pictures folder. The game will run fine after that. The full, fixed version and the walkthrough will be out later today for $5 and up patrons.

Thanks,
- J.S.
You are a gentleman, you are even too good and the fault is ours of us pimps. Let's do a conscience exam we could wait a moment.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
That's really cool, what you did.

BTW I have wrote some shit about the quality of writing, but I am a patron (I didn't share)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.65.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev, when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.03.2012 (off. fixes)

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.65.
you can import save files provided by the dev, when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
How are you so fast? Damn.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Office Wife [v0.65 PreRelease] [J. S. Deacon] (Fix Included)

Original Size Win: 2,68 GB

Compressed Size Win: 239,1 MB (344 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
anyone can share 0.60v save ?
I have it if you want, but in general it's incompatible or give bugs/errors to the new update.
The Dev usually share a "sure" saving at the end of the last version and it's included in the new update, the enchantment must be 42 (the end of 0.60) in this case.
So it's save n°40

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes