Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there any sexual contact with the hobo yet? Not played this for a while and hoping there is some progress there lol.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
No offense, but you are describing individuals with serious mental problems, namely a low self-esteem, an evident inferiority complex and a lack of personality, attributes which are typical of losers.
A mentally-strong, smart and self-confident adult person would in fact never identify him/herself with the fictional character (either male or female) of a game/book/movie/tale, but, in the case of a game, would rather enjoy being the deus ex machina in an interactive story. With this mindset, even playing as a super slutty female character should be enjoyable also for male players (provided that the game is good, of course); in fact, even in real life, many smart and successful males find very pleasurable to see beautiful women (who have no kind of sentimental relationship with them) being degraded, corrupted or being slut.

It's a shame that, for the mental issues of a large part of adult-game players, games like this one are heavily denigrated and considered unworthy.
Well spoken! Worth mentioning are the people who engage in cuckolding, hotwifing or swinging in real life. You have to be mentally-strong and confident to be able to do those things. Most importantly you also need to be in a loving and caring relationship. Being confident that your partner will stay true to you no matter what.
On a side note, i do enjoy people complaining about NTR. I find it quite entertaining.

Last edited:

xxax

Aug 30, 2020
Well spoken! Worth mentioning are the people who engage in cuckolding, hotwifing or swinging in real life. You have to be mentally-strong and confident to be able to do those things. Most importantly you also need to be in a loving and caring relationship. Being confident that your partner will stay true to you no matter what.
On a side note, i do enjoy people complaining about NTR. I find it quite entertaining.
I enjoy the ones that go "would you share/prostitute your GF in real life, what kind of a man are you".... No, no i wouldn't. I have a girlfriend and i don't do that. But i find it pleasurable to do it to pixel characters in a video game, but then again i don't identify with the main character at all. That being said there are some kinks that aren't for me (like cuckolding etc.)

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.65.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev, when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Ty sir.. Can Make good quality image?

Reactions: Valronn

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
Maybe a bug in the train : you are the choice between "Skip" or "No" but it's the same thing after => no scene, the train stops.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
What are the new enchantments for 0.65 as when I continued to play from saves enchantment 42 I'm directed to end of the game on android.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes