Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Actually afther installing the patch and following the walktrough, the game runs fine without bugs.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I think I found a bug. for the flyer deliver event, if don't search for tanya, you can continue deliver flyers to people, and you end up stuck for all continue events, but simple daily loop.

miawn

Sep 1, 2016
This update has missing assets. Missing map lightning in the park and Knockers, missing CGI at train grope scene.

miawn

Sep 1, 2016
Oh huh, didn't realise there was a patch. What about the train event? Is it available with the patch?

111-ASD

May 19, 2020
An error occurs when uploading files in the basement and in the park. The game goes no further
don't load img/pictures/OverlayTunnelEntrans. png

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Guys calm down,its a pre-release,someone has leaked it here.wait for the official full version.
this is normal for RPGM games.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I enjoy the ones that go "would you share/prostitute your GF in real life, what kind of a man are you".... No, no i wouldn't. I have a girlfriend and i don't do that. But i find it pleasurable to do it to pixel characters in a video game, but then again i don't identify with the main character at all. That being said there are some kinks that aren't for me (like cuckolding etc.)
Yes, for some people it's a challenge to differentiate between real life and fiction, I'm sad to say.

Speaking of girlfriends, playing these kind of games can be a thing one does as a couple. Or let her play alone and compare notes later. Get her a subscription to Eva Kiss's Patreon and watch the magic happen. She'll be wanting more after that, both game wise and doing naughty things with the boyfriend/husband. :D

Jun 14, 2018
The game has some bugs that just ruin it...

The scene ended but the pic remains open I can see in the window that I am walking around.
There are also missing pics when you enter in the basement bottom-left door, when you press retry to continue and when you leave the room you are stuck and have to start again the game.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The game has some bugs that just ruin it...

The scene ended but the pic remains open I can see in the window that I am walking around.
There are also missing pics when you enter in the basement bottom-left door, when you press retry to continue and when you leave the room you are stuck and have to start again the game.
The missing pics have been posted here a couple of pages back.
If you load the save from slot 40 and follow the 0.65 walk-through you shouldn't encounter any bugs
Just make sure to explore the basement on day 1 afternoon work to avoid a bug

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
I wish Paula had more involvement in Stacy's downfall. Her sneaky side aimed at making Stacy more slutty is little used for my taste.

We could have imagined things like this: Paula suggesting ever more daring outfits to Stacy, and pretending to be her friend in front of her, but making her a reputation as a slut as soon as her back is turned.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes