karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Good update which realised a few scenarios that I was hoping would take place.
Very enjoyable.
Also less Nate is allways a good thing.
Hopefully Jessie is mostly out of the story too.
I wouldnt like to see any future sickening make up, sex scenes with her and Stacy.
The dirty old landlord has a lot of potential. I wonder what future problems he can cause for Stacy ?...lol.
The only real criticism I have, is that the dialogue between characters at times was a bit lengthy and boring.
Definately worth putting up with though, as the action scenes make up for it.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
great game and beautiful renders. It seems we can be headed toward some very dirty scenes, but I know some won't happen because of the stupid rules by the Patreon people. Would love to see where we could go with her practicing with a dog dildo and meeting a cute, homeless, friendly dog. Could she first feed the dog and then maybe bring him home for some real fun? Can't because of Patreon. Wish she wasn't a foster kid because I can imagine her parents showing up at work and first the shock and then them joining in with the office fun. Can't because of Patreon.

But I have hope we will get some great scenes. Hope that Bruce gets even more humiliation as he deserves. Sure the company needs someone to help close the deal by using their body. Or a division needing a gangbang as a bonus for their good work. I do hope she never becomes a prostitute. I like her being a slut much better. Thanks so much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
I really like this game, but if there is one thing I would get rid of, is the repeatable useless transactions and conversations.
Like always greeting the guard, always greeting Eddie before eating and little stuff like that, it may not be much but still bothering. Just a suggestion, thanks

Reactions: Busted1201

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
great game and beautiful renders. It seems we can be headed toward some very dirty scenes, but I know some won't happen because of the stupid rules by the Patreon people. Would love to see where we could go with her practicing with a dog dildo and meeting a cute, homeless, friendly dog. Could she first feed the dog and then maybe bring him home for some real fun? Can't because of Patreon. Wish she wasn't a foster kid because I can imagine her parents showing up at work and first the shock and then them joining in with the office fun. Can't because of Patreon.

But I have hope we will get some great scenes. Hope that Bruce gets even more humiliation as he deserves. Sure the company needs someone to help close the deal by using their body. Or a division needing a gangbang as a bonus for their good work. I do hope she never becomes a prostitute. I like her being a slut much better. Thanks so much.
As for the Patreon rules I think that 2 weights and 2 measures are used the adventures of Lida is an example not only with dogs but also with horses which is quite unlikely, it is not my thing but I do not understand why they have it allowed to that game.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
No, that's 48 enchantments Patreon page
odd his code says <= 51 continue otherwise game end hmmm maybe he put another end game code somewhere else... or he fixed that .. i have pre-release beta could have been a bug he fixed...

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
odd his code says <= 51 continue otherwise game end hmmm maybe he put another end game code somewhere else... or he fixed that .. i have pre-release beta could have been a bug he fixed...
from Patreon's page:

1 MAR 2021 AT 01:36
The Office Wife V.0.65 Prerelease

After a somewhat botched pre-prerelease yesterday for $12 and up patrons (the game was fine, but some images were missing that required a fix), I'm happy to release the full (all images included) V.0.65 for Civic Leaders ($5 patrons) and higher.
A couple of notes about his release. It is a bit more linear than some other release simply because it is really the second part of the previous release, concluding Stacy and Jessie's revenge plot. The two halves were each too big to fit all in one release in any reasonable amount of time. This release has nearly 400 new images and 25 new animation clips.
I have included 10 save files starting at points throughout the game. Save slot 40 starts where the last update left off. You can reach Enchantment 48 and the release has a fixed ending. It is possible to reach the ending without getting all 48 enchantments. If that is the case, you can either replay from save slot 40 or wait for the next release.
I've included the walkthrough in a text file in the game package, but you can also get it on my website here.
For those who already have the Windows V.0.60 and don't want to download the full version again, I have included a patch link that contains just the updated content. You will need to copy all of the content into the game folder and replace all duplicates. Backup your save files if you want as they will be overwritten with the new save files included with the update. Old saves probably won't work anyway, though, so it's not a big deal.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
from Patreon's page:

1 MAR 2021 AT 01:36
The Office Wife V.0.65 Prerelease

After a somewhat botched pre-prerelease yesterday for $12 and up patrons (the game was fine, but some images were missing that required a fix), I'm happy to release the full (all images included) V.0.65 for Civic Leaders ($5 patrons) and higher.
A couple of notes about his release. It is a bit more linear than some other release simply because it is really the second part of the previous release, concluding Stacy and Jessie's revenge plot. The two halves were each too big to fit all in one release in any reasonable amount of time. This release has nearly 400 new images and 25 new animation clips.
I have included 10 save files starting at points throughout the game. Save slot 40 starts where the last update left off. You can reach Enchantment 48 and the release has a fixed ending. It is possible to reach the ending without getting all 48 enchantments. If that is the case, you can either replay from save slot 40 or wait for the next release.
I've included the walkthrough in a text file in the game package, but you can also get it on my website here.
For those who already have the Windows V.0.60 and don't want to download the full version again, I have included a patch link that contains just the updated content. You will need to copy all of the content into the game folder and replace all duplicates. Backup your save files if you want as they will be overwritten with the new save files included with the update. Old saves probably won't work anyway, though, so it's not a big deal.
Forgot to insert the image SubwayGrope1.png, gives me error
!!2.jpg

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone have a full list of scenes in this update?

Not including the story-linear scenes, we get the Subway Grope, Angelo, Stevie, Dixon and Construction Worker scenes? that's it or have I missed anything else?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have a full list of scenes in this update?

Not including the story-linear scenes, we get the Subway Grope, Angelo, Stevie, Dixon and Construction Worker scenes? that's it or have I missed anything else?
There is a link to the walk-through in the first post . . .

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes