Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I used save game 40. But getting strange green overlay in park and also in grope screen only green overlay??

Subway Grope

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
There is on my patreon page. The free public version will be out on March 7.
Thanks for the great game. I have ported it to Ren'Py hopefully it can get you some more patreons :D I know many that just won't play RPGM and won't support a game that they won't play. Currently uploading here waiting on my slow DSL... As usual I point to your patreon etc so the rightful content creator can get the benefit. I just enjoy making ports and helping those that hate RPGM :)

BTW: Do you know you have the knockers music playing on the "audio" channel rather than as music? I always turn down music and wondered why it was so loud :D... and why I first missed have it as background music for the place... I was looking for music :p I noticed a few other bugs in coding as I was going ... I prob should have written them down :/

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
Thanks for the great game. I have ported it to Ren'Py hopefully it can get you some more patreons :D I know many that just won't play RPGM and won't support a game that they won't play. Currently uploading here waiting on my slow DSL... As usual I point to your patreon etc so the rightful content creator can get the benefit. I just enjoy making ports and helping those that hate RPGM :)

BTW: Do you know you have the knockers music playing on the "audio" channel rather than as music? I always turn down music and wondered why it was so loud :D... and why I first missed have it as background music for the place... I was looking for music :p I noticed a few other bugs in coding as I was going ... I prob should have written them down :/
Thank you for doing the ports and giving credit to the creators !

Loved all your ports...keep up the good work.

P.S. JSD can use some help with coding so If you can land a hand on stuff you notice it would be great.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I'll ask again I got stuck in the house. I can't find an underwear for the MC in the house just before the photoshoot with Jason. or is that a bug ? cause game doent allow me to go out without the underwear...

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I'll ask again I got stuck in the house. I can't find an underwear for the MC in the house just before the photoshoot with Jason. or is that a bug ? cause game doent allow me to go out without the underwear...
I'm not really sure how that happened. I checked the coding and it seems that you somehow ended up in the house in the morning without fully completing the photo shoot scene. Did you use an old save? Are you playing an unofficial version? Your best bet is to go back to an older save and start from there.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I'm not really sure how that happened. I checked the coding and it seems that you somehow ended up in the house in the morning without fully completing the photo shoot scene. Did you use an old save? Are you playing an unofficial version? Your best bet is to go back to an older save and start from there.
yes I'm using my old saves from the previous version but I didnt have a problem till lost underwear anyway you might be right, may be I should go back and restart playing from my previous save again..btw I m not playing an unofficial version I always download games from f95.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I got stuck again in the house but this time in the morning right after the night of visiting Jason in the bar. Underwear.jpg

Reactions: CHELSEA97

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
yes I'm using my old saves from the previous version but I didnt have a problem till lost underwear anyway you might be right, may be I should go back and restart playing from my previous save again..btw I m not playing an unofficial version I always download games from f95.
You need to use one of the saves provided with the new release, not one of your own old saves as they are not compatible. This is why you are having a problem.

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
You need to use one of the saves provided with the new release, not one of your own old saves as they are not compatible. This is why you are having a problem.
I haven't played since 0.40 because I wanted to wait until there was more progression. I used my old save and even though I had bugs, I saw all events from 0.50. Now at 0.60 there are events that don't trigger, could you please provide me a save at the start of 0.60?
Also, are old saves always incompatible or will there be a release when they can be used?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I haven't played since 0.40 because I wanted to wait until there was more progression. I used my old save and even though I had bugs, I saw all events from 0.50. Now at 0.60 there are events that don't trigger, could you please provide me a save at the start of 0.60?
Also, are old saves always incompatible or will there be a release when they can be used?
In version 0.65 there are saves starting from the beginning of 0.60 slot 39 with 37 enchantments and at the end of 0.60 slot 40 with 42 enchantments finish this version with 48 enchantments

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes