JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In this forum "Corruption" usually means the MC is acting upon another to slowly but surely change the other's behavior to something that was previously considered unacceptable.

In this case, the MC is the one being corrupted by Dixon and Nate, for example. It depends on point of view.
Oh! WoW I never thought of it that way. The more you know.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Office Wife [v0.66 Public] J. S. Deacon

Original Size Win: 2.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.84 GB
Original Size Win Update Only: 578 MB

Compressed Size Win: 241 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 376 MB: -
Compressed Size Win Update Only: 149 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Can i get a save file that starts in enchantment 46? I'm stuck there and caught in a loop!

CharSigma98

Jun 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.66.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev, when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Any help here ?

Reactions: chinipady

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
tired of developers releasing buggy crap... second day of work where you earn infractions for clothing - she doesn't want to speak to boss because he will be mad shes still in a skirt... problem is speaking to the boss is the only thing that makes pressing z on My Desk work... for some reason you can't press z on my desk... so I can't continue the story...

i wish devs stopped catering to whiny people who want fast releases and focused on quality...

what a load of crap, there isn't even a way to skip the day.

love the game and content, don't really mind RPGM for the reasons people mind it... but yeah i should have just waited for another more complete release.
can you attach the save where this is happening, I might be able to help dev find why this is happening and provide bug fix so it doesn't happen any more... I can look without save game but that'd make it harder :)

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
tired of developers releasing buggy crap... second day of work where you earn infractions for clothing - she doesn't want to speak to boss because he will be mad shes still in a skirt... problem is speaking to the boss is the only thing that makes pressing z on My Desk work... for some reason you can't press z on my desk... so I can't continue the story...

i wish devs stopped catering to whiny people who want fast releases and focused on quality...

what a load of crap, there isn't even a way to skip the day.

love the game and content, don't really mind RPGM for the reasons people mind it... but yeah i should have just waited for another more complete release.
It's not a bug that you're not allowed to speak to Michael. I'm not sure why you can't activate My Desk, though. What platform are you playing the game on?

Toorop

Aug 19, 2017
During the day 2, i can't watch this scene "
you visit the abandoned subway in the
Warehouse: Stevie scene"
Help Please?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
During the day 2, i can't watch this scene "
Warehouse: Stevie scene"
Help Please?
Okay, so something got dragged to the wrong line in the walkthrough. It is supposed to say:

Warehouse: Stevie scene
After work: Dixon's or Knocker's
Night District and give the doggy treat to
the stray dog. (repeatable)

Hopefully, that makes more sense.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay, so something got dragged to the wrong line in the walkthrough. It is supposed to say:

Warehouse: Stevie scene
After work: Dixon's or Knocker's
Night District and give the doggy treat to
the stray dog. (repeatable)

Hopefully, that makes more sense.
lol I thought I screwed it up when I was reducing spacing and such to make it take less lines. I was like hey that sentence doesn't make sense I must have goofed it up :D

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
Have you tried redownloading the game? This can be caused by a corrupted file in the game.
just did it for the fourth time. now, we'll see... nope, stuck with "now loading" even before meeting Nate on the first day. downloading again...

Last edited:

Man6969

Jan 2, 2020
Hello,
Why my saves from The_Office_Wife_V.0.65_fixed_WIN_PRERELEASE don't work and appear on The_Office_Wife_V.0.66_WINDOWS_PUBLIC_RELEASE ?
Thx for answer ;-)

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes