megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Reposting this since a lot of people seem to be missing it.
Sorry about that mate. Truly sux. Obvioulsy i'm benefiting from that sharing, but I get how sharing an incomplete product can be an absolute bummer for you.

Finished it from the start, and that a fun game you have there. Almost, ALMOST reconciled my with RPGM.

This thread needs a "Corruption" tag.

Keep up the great work. Thinking sending a few of my limited $ to your patreon. Hope you have a great one.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Played this game for a bit now and it really seems that Zack is the only decent guy in the building haha.
The very definition of what Nice guy is supposed to be and not what the internet has made the term to be in recent times lol.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Remember peps time spent by bug testing patrons is time the dev can use making new content rather then testing existing. Pre releases of this game are bug test releases and if you don't want to deal with the bugs wait for the official release on this title.

Reactions: Z3lda1980

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
JS, don't listen to all these people complaining even without reading...
You're making an outstanding job, i love this game and i loved last update: Stacy's MMMF in the gym was simply amazing.
Keep going this way, i can't wait to see her bent over on desks and assfucked by everyone in the office in each moment of the day, and maybe see her going around the office and warehouse in full nude...
Damn, i'm in love with this girl!

salgazar

Aug 4, 2017
This game has close to 0% chance of being featured.

Multiple reasons for that. But the biggest one is because it has ntr,cheating and cuckolding which are UNAVOIDABLE.
Most guys prefer a wishfulfilling game, maybe vanilla romance content, harem and such.

Another reason is simply because this game has a female main character.
The reason is people who play these types of games are majority Male.
And guys want to play as a male main character, because they put themselves in the shoes of the Male Main Characters.
Thats why you see people complaing when a Male MC is a spineless coward or a cuck, because it reflects back to them.

You have to understand that most games that have a female main character are simple fuck trains where the female character gets fucked, raped, abused, blackmailed etc ... left right and center

Just look at What a Legend for example on the featured list.
A very lighthearted and fun adventure.
All the female characters in that game dont fuck around like whores, one of the female characters being a virgin. Even the prostitute character Anne "The Welcome Whore" does not sleep with other men after meeting the Main Character. And all group sex content will be just with the MC or other female characters that are involved with the main character.

Now compare that overall experience and undertone of What a Legend with this game, The Office Wife.
Where the female main character is a total slut. Her "boyfriend" , a pathetic cuck. You see the female MC here slowly falling down the corruption path more and more. The game has a very heavy undertone. Its lowkey brutal. And the more you play the game, the more the female main chracter degrades herself...
Not only herself but she also makes comments sometimes that humiliate and put down her "boyfriend".

If I have to vote for a game with a female main character for the Featured List, then my vote would go to Kingdom of Deception.
Because you have a choice in that game. You can do your standart whore/prostitute path....
But the game also offers you another path where you dont sell/degrade/humiliate yourself and actually you receive benefits for this path, which is rare in games with female main characters.

Kingdom of deception is proof that games with female chracters are also good just as games with male main characters.
tu tas flipao

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
plz in the description and photos clarify that the engine is that stupid d2 game so we don't waste time downloading.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
great game and beautiful renders. It seems we can be headed toward some very dirty scenes, but I know some won't happen because of the stupid rules by the Patreon people. Would love to see where we could go with her practicing with a dog dildo and meeting a cute, homeless, friendly dog. Could she first feed the dog and then maybe bring him home for some real fun? Can't because of Patreon. Wish she wasn't a foster kid because I can imagine her parents showing up at work and first the shock and then them joining in with the office fun. Can't because of Patreon.

But I have hope we will get some great scenes. Hope that Bruce gets even more humiliation as he deserves. Sure the company needs someone to help close the deal by using their body. Or a division needing a gangbang as a bonus for their good work. I do hope she never becomes a prostitute. I like her being a slut much better. Thanks so much.

Feb 4, 2018
Well spoken! Worth mentioning are the people who engage in cuckolding, hotwifing or swinging in real life. You have to be mentally-strong and confident to be able to do those things. Most importantly you also need to be in a loving and caring relationship. Being confident that your partner will stay true to you no matter what.
On a side note, i do enjoy people complaining about NTR. I find it quite entertaining.
You are absolutely correct.

Reactions: blastwave2k
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes