Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
At 45 enchantment in the afternoon a can't work in the warehouse. The name above the character "David..." it's there but doesn't start the dialogue.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
everything have errors in this update, you can't eat in the park and don't work in the basement total mistakes update

Reactions: wojch

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Reposting this since a lot of people seem to be missing it.

The pre-prelease that was published was just for $12 and up patrons. I had asked that it not be shared. Obviously, that request was not honored. Unfortunately, by mistake, it was missing several image files. It was not deliberate. I would not deliberately publish an unusable version. That is not conducive to a great user experience. I was rushed trying to get it out and made a mistake, that is all. I uploaded the missing images to a file last night, again, for $12 and up patrons. Apparently, the game itself can make it on here quickly, but the fix not so much. Funny how that works. Anyway, because ya'll have the new release already and I know F95 is not going to remove it even though it is broken (and I can't post this on the OP because F95 has cut off my ability to edit it and won't return it to me despite repeated requests), here is the link to the missing image files. Unzip it and copy the files into the www/img/pictures folder. The game will run fine after that. The full, fixed version and the walkthrough will be out later today for $5 and up patrons.

Thanks,
- J.S.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So I was checking out the featured games list, and I noticed a little pattern. 69 out of the 70 games that have been featured have a male protagonist, and only 1 true female protagonist game ever got on that list. I felt that pattern is a bit unfair and biased. This game has been nominated by me along with 3 other female protagonist games to become a featured game. If you agree with my nomination of this game, then it would be a great to help this games developer to get out there and become more vocal in this thread and demanding this game become featured.
This game has close to 0% chance of being featured.

Multiple reasons for that. But the biggest one is because it has ntr,cheating and cuckolding which are UNAVOIDABLE.
Most guys prefer a wishfulfilling game, maybe vanilla romance content, harem and such.

Another reason is simply because this game has a female main character.
The reason is people who play these types of games are majority Male.
And guys want to play as a male main character, because they put themselves in the shoes of the Male Main Characters.
Thats why you see people complaing when a Male MC is a spineless coward or a cuck, because it reflects back to them.

You have to understand that most games that have a female main character are simple fuck trains where the female character gets fucked, raped, abused, blackmailed etc ... left right and center

Just look at What a Legend for example on the featured list.
A very lighthearted and fun adventure.
All the female characters in that game dont fuck around like whores, one of the female characters being a virgin. Even the prostitute character Anne "The Welcome Whore" does not sleep with other men after meeting the Main Character. And all group sex content will be just with the MC or other female characters that are involved with the main character.

Now compare that overall experience and undertone of What a Legend with this game, The Office Wife.
Where the female main character is a total slut. Her "boyfriend" , a pathetic cuck. You see the female MC here slowly falling down the corruption path more and more. The game has a very heavy undertone. Its lowkey brutal. And the more you play the game, the more the female main chracter degrades herself...
Not only herself but she also makes comments sometimes that humiliate and put down her "boyfriend".

If I have to vote for a game with a female main character for the Featured List, then my vote would go to Kingdom of Deception.
Because you have a choice in that game. You can do your standart whore/prostitute path....
But the game also offers you another path where you dont sell/degrade/humiliate yourself and actually you receive benefits for this path, which is rare in games with female main characters.

Kingdom of deception is proof that games with female chracters are also good just as games with male main characters.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
The reason is people who play these types of games are majority Male.
And guys want to play as a male main character, because they put themselves in the shoes of the Male Main Characters.
Thats why you see people complaing when a Male MC is a spineless coward or a cuck, because it reflects back to them.
No offense, but you are describing individuals with serious mental problems, namely a low self-esteem, an evident inferiority complex and a lack of personality, attributes which are typical of losers.
A mentally-strong, smart and self-confident adult person would in fact never identify him/herself with the fictional character (either male or female) of a game/book/movie/tale, but, in the case of a game, would rather enjoy being the deus ex machina in an interactive story. With this mindset, even playing as a super slutty female character should be enjoyable also for male players (provided that the game is good, of course); in fact, even in real life, many smart and successful males find very pleasurable to see beautiful women (who have no kind of sentimental relationship with them) being degraded, corrupted or being slut.

It's a shame that, for the mental issues of a large part of adult-game players, games like this one are heavily denigrated and considered unworthy.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
J. S. Deacon here, creator of The Office Wife game. Wow...I didn't even know this game was posted on here until last night. Version 0.1 was basically a raw beta test that I threw up on Patreon to help find the bugs. I'm flattered at the mostly positive response. I know there are a lot of bugs, but I'll work through them as best I can. Your feedback is invaluable.

I can't promise everyone will enjoy the game, but I can promise two things. The first is that there is an end to the story and I plan to finish it. The game is based on story of the same name I wrote back in 2018 and though the game is already straying quite a bit from the original story (in a good way I think), it very much has an ending. The second thing I can promise is that I will always take your feedback and strive to improve the game with each new release until it is complete. This has been a huge learning curve for me as I've never done any programming or digital art before (I'm primarily a writer). I will make mistakes. Bear with me. In the end, I hope we'll all have created something wonderful together.

Thanks,
J. S.
Any hope of sharing the .65 link for mac? How much content is there for a "pre-release"

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'm i having a stroke towards the end of practically every event because they all seem to have a very abrupt ending or no ending and get blue-balled? Hate to see this start getting rushed and messed up like most other devs game now because this game had one of the best starts of most...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The walkthrough says you need to talk to Jason about the hobo, but what so you need to do to trigger this? I seem completely stuck, with everything just repeating every day.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The walkthrough says you need to talk to Jason about the hobo, but what so you need to do to trigger this? I seem completely stuck, with everything just repeating every day.
its when you go clean the back left corner of the basement

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Alot of bugs in the 0.65v, alot of missing images that are not located in img/pictures causing the game to show an error and endless looping...

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Alot of bugs in the 0.65v, alot of missing images that are not located in img/pictures causing the game to show an error and endless looping...
Tends to happen when people jump the gun to leak an unfinished update that the dev didn't want to get out quite yet.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes