Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
LOL, have fun I tried one time to download a game with the hoster that website uses. 1GB took 3 days when you don't pay for an account with the hoster. The last update had over 3GB.

And btw I think it's not ok to upload Patreon content when the dev uploads the same version at a later date and to steal the dev the patrons by negating the early access advantage they have. I know it's a pirate site but why pirate something when you can get it a few days later for free and risk the dev quits because of that.
You might not realize this but that that's what we do here. In fact, that's entirely what we do here. Consider it as try first and if you like it, support it

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Looks like I have to switch from the Ren'py port to the original RPGM version. Please, share a save from the end of 0.70
Thanks!

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
unplayable for me ... if I load the save 37 the game freezes at the Chi-Chi's hammer scene, if I load the save 38 the game freezes when I enter the train ..... can anyone give me a solution to this problem?

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Excelent game, i play like 12 hours to full enjoy the game.
There are some bugs, like in some moments i cant get more enchant, but with the saves who came with the game i could continue playing.

For the moment, at least for me, is 9.9 of 10, the 0.01 less is because is still not finish and i want to see the rest of the scene that are missing, like dixon, the homeless in the alley, the homeless who enter to work in the abyss, the full awaken of Stacy in lust, and many other.

I kind broke my dick with this game.

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
apparently i encounter another bug. i was in jessie's apartment in enchantment 34 and decide to save. now everytime i load this error notification appears, any solution?

Skkev

Mar 7, 2021
How do you even play this game ?

i get stuck after every animation. how do u guys managed to play ?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes