• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with Marine. The number of games that start a "rework" and ever finish is tiny compared to the ones that start a rework and then fade from the scene. I like the looks of the new graphics, and think the sequel should use them, but I'd encourage the dev to finish the current game (even if it means cutting it short and moving content to the sequel) using the existing art.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Curious, after level 15 or so, the workout/gym area stopped working. When I enter I see the flashing star, but once I move over the area it disappears and nothing triggers. If I go back I see "Nate" on the screen and if I talk to him I get the "Act Casual...I can't believe I did that..." dialog.

scumbagjens

Jan 28, 2020
Curious, after level 15 or so, the workout/gym area stopped working. When I enter I see the flashing star, but once I move over the area it disappears and nothing triggers. If I go back I see "Nate" on the screen and if I talk to him I get the "Act Casual...I can't believe I did that..." dialog.
Its possible you did something in the wrong order and "skipped ahead". I suspect the dialog you're getting is supposed to be in a futher release since the current one ends with some.. involvement from Nate. Took me like three or four reruns before i got the perfect ending (enchantment 19). I suggest checking out the guide posted on the DEV webpage. . The guide is a bit lacking in the later levels. Just keep hitting the gym and work with stevie in the afternoons.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Its possible you did something in the wrong order and "skipped ahead". I suspect the dialog you're getting is supposed to be in a futher release since the current one ends with some.. involvement from Nate. ...
Possible, I suppose. I also noticed another problem occurring about the same time. When I go home and choose the "Seduce" option, I get a momentary dark screen and no animation and the next scene is one of her on the couch reading her novel.

I'll go back to an earlier save and try again.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Does anyone know how I can get my car back? im at enchantment 13, my next scene with gym and zack will leads to Stacy getting on the car. But i havent got my car back...
EDIT: seems like once you get your second outfit you cannot get your car back from jason in the morning

Last edited:

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know how I can get my car back? im at enchantment 13, my next scene with gym and zack will leads to Stacy getting on the car. But i havent got my car back...
EDIT: seems like once you get your second outfit you cannot get your car back from jason in the morning
This was a previously unknown bug to me. It will be fixed in the next update. For now, unfortunately, you are going to have to go back to an earlier save. However, I don't think the abscence of a car should have too much of an impact on the progress of the game.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
From patreon:

Weekend Update - April 25, 2020
Quick update today.
I’ve made a lot of progress this week and am hoping to have the next game update out by mid-May. It should have a lot of great new content in it including new scenes at Dixon’s, in the gym, in the gym shower, at lunch, with Marcus, with Jim, another Knocker’s scene...bunch of new stuff.
Also, I’m happy to see that I’m getting close to 100 patrons. I’ve made a significant investment in this game with my own money and a massive amount of time...you guys keep me going. I will put a little easter egg in the game as a 100 patron bonus once I reach it.
Thanks again. I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys some smut.

pkkp123

Apr 27, 2020
its getting stuck after she comes home during video transition when you select either seduce or watch movie..is this because i lack somekind of software to play that transition?or its a dead end bug

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
I just finished up what has been released so far and enjoyed it immensely. Great game. Great theme. I think i wil head over and check out your books now. thanks much

Reactions: GateC.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Judging from the previous release dates should we expect the next to drop in a week or so? From 0.1 to 0.2 I think it was a very good update. If the next one is just as good you will definitely have a +1 on patreon.

edit: is there a discord by any chance?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes