• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Darkman_13, должность: 3390315, участник: 696545"]
View attachment 636661
View attachment 636662
View attachment 636663
View attachment 636664

Пик Пика - 28 апреля 2020 г.
[/ QUOTE]
OOh! it will be fun and, of course, very hot
View attachment 626328
View attachment 626330
View attachment 626332

Sneak Peak - April 20, 2020

- J. S.
this is what an RPG should look like (y)

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 13.04.2020
Thank you so much for this and your hard work

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Looking good. Its hard to find a GOOD game or visual novel about Cheating and NTR, with a reluctant female protagonist, slowly becoming more corrupted. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: colbrew and GateC.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello everyone !! Any news on the update?
From patreon:

Weekend Update - April 25, 2020
Quick update today.
I’ve made a lot of progress this week and am hoping to have the next game update out by mid-May. It should have a lot of great new content in it including new scenes at Dixon’s, in the gym, in the gym shower, at lunch, with Marcus, with Jim, another Knocker’s scene...bunch of new stuff.
Also, I’m happy to see that I’m getting close to 100 patrons. I’ve made a significant investment in this game with my own money and a massive amount of time...you guys keep me going. I will put a little easter egg in the game as a 100 patron bonus once I reach it.
Thanks again. I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys some smut.
Not a long time .. I hope.

Reactions: penmaster

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Please don't release the sex scenes early. Just some foreplay like bjs, seduction etc. By not adding sex scenes early you are making the game spicy. This game has a long way to go jsdeacon
I agree. Its too early for full on sex scenes with anyone yet. There needs to be more situations of guys groping and lusting after her, as she unconsciously teases them, under the influence of the pendant. At this stage of the story, the most there should have been was a hand job, or a blow job. and then her stopping herself from going any further with, "I shouldnt have done that, what the hell came over me? I'm a married woman!" (if you know the scene I am talking about)

Last edited:
Reactions: penmaster

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update May 11, 2020

Hello fellow smut fans. I know it’s been a while since I’ve given you all an update, but rest assured, I’ve been hard at work. I expect the next game update to be released Sunday, May 16 for $5 and up patrons. This is a tentative date as there is still much work to be done and one entire scene left to build and render. Playtesting also becomes more difficult as the game grows in scope and complexity.
What can you expect in the next update? It will take you to Enchantment 26 with new scenes at Dixon’s, in the gym, Knockers, with Marcus, with Jim Slater, in the basement storage room, and the warehouse. This update adds 250+ new renders and 5 new animations.
In addition to the new scenes, there have been several graphic updates on the maps and several bug fixes. I have not yet committed to implementing my all new map design as I’m still on the fence about it. However, I have updated some of the map art, including trees, Stacy’s apartment, and office desks.
As for bug fixes, there was a major bug in the last update involving the doctor. Apparently, the doctor switch was turned on at the wrong time, which prevented players from going to work. This has been fixed along with a slew of other minor bugs. As I’ve learned more about best practices for programming an RPGM game, I’ve streamlined some of the code behind the scenes. This won’t necessarily be apparent to players, but it will help me work more efficiently in the future.
The game is also becoming less linear, which makes it difficult to set a fixed end point for each update. It will be possible to reach the end point without seeing all of the new scenes. You can then either go back and replay it differently, or you can wait for the next update which should allow all of the scenes to play out.
  • J. S.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Naaa I think a bit more sex but not too much maybe Nate gets his end away on a more regular basis she needs to gradually have more sex, I also think its time every body had more grope time the boss at least has an accidental grope so he stops questioning her dress and enjoys it even encourages it maybe.

JoMasterX

Apr 30, 2020
I think this game is really great and i am like the stroy and the slow corruption of the protagonist. But hear me out: Jim from the Markting should really be her boyfriend, but time travelling. It just poped in my mind. It would deepen the stroy in my eyes. Just saying xd

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes