Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I keep having issues trying to trigger events. i have enchantment 12 and it states i need to go talk to jason at lunch until he opens the top. but Michael keeps interrupting before this occurs; I have subsequently played 4 days straight in game of this since you say "keep playing" but it simply does not trigger and i cannot progress, is there something else i am missing?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Hi
Great game!
Unfortunately i'm having the problem that i show in the image below!
Does anyone know or have how to solve this problem?
Thank you

View attachment 661713

EDITED:
For now i found a solution that worked around the problem!
I don't know if it's the right one but it allowed me to continue playing!

I went to the folder "img/characters" and renamed the file "Daisy.rpgmvp" to "DaisyGreyDress.rpgmvp".
I got that message when I tried to go into the diner instead of Knockers for the meeting. I went back to my last save and then realised my mistake and played on until the dinner with Jim near the end. That was probably my favorite, catering to one of my favorite fetishes. Would have been better (for me anyway) if hubby wasnt present, during the best bits.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateC.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
how do i go to dinner with kim? is in this update?
In the update v0.25, one of Stacy's boss's (Jim) comes to Stacy and hubby's apartment for dinner at the end of the Game as it stands now. I didnt see any dinner with kim anywhere, whoever kim is.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Can i use old saves or require new game?
I was in Enchantment 19.
I just copied my old saves over, but as per a few posts up i can't trigger anything. stuck on enchantment 12 and cannot continue to 13. Still no idea how to trigger 13
You should be able to just copy yours over

Reactions: Sorrow85

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hi, guys... I'm kinda stuck in the "Knocker's" Quest (Or whatever you want to call it) The walkthrough says "Go to Knocker's at night"... And... I don't even know where Knocker's is!! From home the option "go out" is not enabled and going from work does not allow me to enter anywhere. Soooo... I'm stuck!

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you very much! You're a savior!

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, guys... I'm kinda stuck in the "Knocker's" Quest (Or whatever you want to call it) The walkthrough says "Go to Knocker's at night"... And... I don't even know where Knocker's is!! From home the option "go out" is not enabled and going from work does not allow me to enter anywhere. Soooo... I'm stuck!
Down from work

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Leave work but dont get in your car. Go down and into the southern part of the city. You'll see the little icon on the door to the bar. If doesnt show up, then its bugged. The first time you go to knockers, it leads to the scene taking drunk Nate home. That is started from home by choosing go out when talking to jason. The second time, you walk there.

Reactions: Buster65

papi4ka

Aug 18, 2018
I just copied my old saves over, but as per a few posts up i can't trigger anything. stuck on enchantment 12 and cannot continue to 13. Still no idea how to trigger 13
You should be able to just copy yours over
First sorry for my English , after enchantment 12 , next day work for Jim Slater Marcus ask you for pictures , and next day visit Jason and - let him continue - all , and open enchantment 13

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Leave work but dont get in your car. Go down and into the southern part of the city. You'll see the little icon on the door to the bar. If doesnt show up, then its bugged. The first time you go to knockers, it leads to the scene taking drunk Nate home. That is started from home by choosing go out when talking to jason. The second time, you walk there.
I found the Bar. But there is no icon and no Nate. So... it's bugged.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
First sorry for my English , after enchantment 12 , next day work for Jim Slater Marcus ask you for pictures , and next day visit Jason and - let him continue - all , and open enchantment 13
Thanks, i've already passed the Marcus photo event so not sure if I need to replay it but as it stands now working with Marcus just has the call and talking about chilli-chili for lunch

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

non-critical Bug in V.0.25

There is a bug in the latest release due to a missing file in O'Shannon's at night. There are currently no events in O'Shannon's at night so it isn't critical, though it will freeze the game. You can workaround it by copying one of the files in the www/img/characters folder and renaming it DaisyGreyDress.rpgmvp. After you do that, you can hit "retry" and the game should continue on without having to exit out of it. This will be fixed in the public release next Sunday.

Reactions: Ekzar and Storm1985
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes