PedroMelo

Feb 14, 2018

non-critical Bug in V.0.25

There is a bug in the latest release due to a missing file in O'Shannon's at night. There are currently no events in O'Shannon's at night so it isn't critical, though it will freeze the game. You can workaround it by copying one of the files in the www/img/characters folder and renaming it DaisyGreyDress.rpgmvp. After you do that, you can hit "retry" and the game should continue on without having to exit out of it. This will be fixed in the public release next Sunday.

Really??? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-25-j-s-deacon.44541/post-3503795

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I wonder if someone noticed this: I lost the workout in the basement event somehow . There is a flashing star but when Stacy go there nothing happens. The star just disappears ... there is an exit dialogue with Zack still.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Hello everyone. Faced a problem, I can’t move forward on the plot. Game version 0.25, a new game. On the third day, we are offered to go to the doctor again before work. We woke up, took a shower, got dressed, drank our coffee and took the train. We are not allowed to work, we go to the doctor, to the building with a green marked cross. Indoors, the doctor says one phrase and lose interest in us, when trying to communicate with a nurse in the reception room, her image twitches and nothing happens. The game allows us to return home by train, but it is no longer possible to miss a day or perform other actions. How to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Hello everyone. Faced a problem, I can’t move forward on the plot. Game version 0.25, a new game. On the third day, we are offered to go to the doctor again before work. We woke up, took a shower, got dressed, drank our coffee and took the train. We are not allowed to work, we go to the doctor, to the building with a green marked cross. Indoors, the doctor says one phrase and lose interest in us, when trying to communicate with a nurse in the reception room, her image twitches and nothing happens. The game allows us to return home by train, but it is no longer possible to miss a day or perform other actions. How to fix it?
I have exactly the same problem. I played this game before and got past this then, but have lost my save so had to restart. So this must be a new(ish) bug.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I figured it out. This happens if you go to the doctor immediately, on the second day. Then the hospital building is not marked. But a nurse and a doctor are available. On the third day they refuse to talk.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for sharing. I will look into this. Did the doctor call you that morning again?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I figured it out. This happens if you go to the doctor immediately, on the second day. Then the hospital building is not marked. But a nurse and a doctor are available. On the third day they refuse to talk.
Good call. That was indeed my problem too. Thanks.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Strange. I was not able to replicate this issue. Were you able to get the first doctor scene on the second day before you scheduled the doctor appointment at lunch right after speaking to Miguel about the necklace?
Good call. That was indeed my problem too. Thanks.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Can i use old saves or require new game?
I was in Enchantment 19.
That's where I started, so *should* be fine. However, as previously reported, I can't get enchantment 25 to trigger no matter what I do. Using the author's guide, I've tried numerous times, even going nine nights beyond the dinner date. So I'm over the hassle for now and will wait until the next update. If the game was in Ren'Py I could hack my way through the problem, but I don't know enough about RPGM to make the attempt.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
That's where I started, so *should* be fine. However, as previously reported, I can't get enchantment 25 to trigger no matter what I do. Using the author's guide, I've tried numerous times, even going nine nights beyond the dinner date. So I'm over the hassle for now and will wait until the next update. If the game was in Ren'Py I could hack my way through the problem, but I don't know enough about RPGM to make the attempt.
Thanks to reply.
I'll probably wait until Sunday then.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
On the one hand, this is an insignificant problem, since it appeared only now, before me, the players managed to somehow go through the plot. On the other hand, you can simply put a lock in the second game day on a visit to the doctor. I just decided to immediately contact a doctor as soon as the girl started having health problems, without delay, the game allows me to do this. But this breaks the game. You need to visit a doctor only on the morning of the third day.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Strange. I was not able to replicate this issue. Were you able to get the first doctor scene on the second day before you scheduled the doctor appointment at lunch right after speaking to Miguel about the necklace?
No - it is on the second day after scheduling the appointment. I was just skipping text too fast because I have played before, so missed the "tomorrow morning" statement.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thanks, that helps. There was an extra switch turning the doctor on when it shouldn't have so you were able to go early. I have fixed it and the fix will be out in the public release on Sunday.

No - it is on the second day after scheduling the appointment. I was just skipping text too fast because I have played before, so missed the "tomorrow morning" statement.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
When you work with Jim Slater, is just you working with Marcus over and over again?

hero123

Oct 14, 2017
When you work with Jim Slater, is just you working with Marcus over and over again?
Yes
He mentions the dinner tomorrow but on the day after you work again with Marcus and nothing happens (I tried 3 days past he mentioning the dinner)

hero123

Oct 14, 2017
I have a bug that I can work around (dunno if it only happens here) but if I click my mouse exactly after an animation starts the game doesnt play the animation and it freezes so I have to restart it
It happens with the husband on the basement and with the doctor on enchantment level 24

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, Dev! I would just like to ask, is it possible to set the animations in a loop? I don't even have time to fap one out before it ends :cry:

Reactions: Valronn

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I had not had the "uncaught range error : invalid typed array length 16" for while when I installed this new version it started again. Anybody can help me please.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes