countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
I need help with this in the game go to movies you will see Stacy Nate 1webm it is a new update i can't find it ?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I can't get last enchantment. Talked to Jim about dinner, he said tomorrow and when i go home, there is usual, either seduce or sleep option, it's like that for 2 days and no Jim dinner. And i can't even express how much i fucking hate repeating same routine over and over every day.

Reactions: johnb and rldud0119

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I don't know what to do when the Detective calls and asks you to take the train, don't go there, just a normal lunch and I've tried going to the Knock restaurant but he goes back to the part where Nate is drunk and crashes. I had to complete the game without that part, because it seems like a bug.

Suggestion: Put any abuse she suffers in the bathroom at work or in the bathroom at the train station, make her go to work without panties and continue the story with the 2 who look at her panties. And do sidequest on the street, preferably during the day instead of at night, because during the day it doesn't stop, at night the game is slow

Reactions: ggspeed

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I started a new game. Simon events are not working for me at all. I have Stevie only

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
I like the concept of this game but I would like some way to know how to progress further rather than replaying the same scenes over and over again hoping something will change.

Reactions: Priappus

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
this is literally my favourite new game, i absolutely love it to bits, glad us girls got a good one now. just hope it doesn't get abandoned x

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
wow. Other than the obvious fact that this is RPGmaker this is one of the sexiest games ive played in a while. Holy shit. Characters look good, story makes sense within its own world.

If I WAS to complain about something its would be :

Not enough blowjobs. My experience has been its waaay easier to get a girl to give head than tail. I think there should have been a precursor to the 1st Knockers scene where Stacie goes to the storage room to see Jason but Nate is there as well and he gets a blowjob. I mean, its easier to stick it in her coosh once youve had it in her mouth. Just my opinion.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
I like the concept of this game but I would like some way to know how to progress further rather than replaying the same scenes over and over again hoping something will change.
I had to start over and went by the walkthrough and had a much better experience. But youre totally right. It feels like its too easy to skip scenes you NEED to progress.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
SO dear DEV of this game. Im rly interested in this game and im considering donations for that aswell.. but my simple question is will we able to have "Light NTR" like BJ touching fingering etc and those actual "Sex scenes" that are full of NTR with nate can they be AVOIDED? like when u say TURN to Jason no sex with Nate will appear etc? .. bcoz thats the only thing i dont get.. it should be always playas choice to decide with whom that "Real NTR" will begin -,-

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
When you work with Jim Slater, is just you working with Marcus over and over again?
Yes, once I am past the fourth massage. The game progresses exactly as described in your guide (20 - 24.5), but Jim never shows up for dinner (to complete 25).

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I am looking into this. There may be a bug that causes the Jim dinner scene not to trigger given a particular order of events. I will try and get this straightened out before the public release this weekend. An option might be to go to an earlier save and do things in a different order. Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, once I am past the fourth massage. The game progresses exactly as described in your guide (20 - 24.5), but Jim never shows up for dinner (to complete 25).

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

goent

Oct 22, 2018
How to trigger enchantment 17? Follow jason downstair at lunch, i cant trigger the event

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
it is totally imposible to get the "deeper kiss". I have tried several times and following the wt, doing differents thing and never I get that.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes