penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Save Slot #29 is enchanment 18

Mega

Edit: v.020 version saves.
I tried to install and play with your saves I still get this array error. Now this happens when after finishing enchantment 19 and after completing warehouse work she goes to desk before heading home and during that time nate approaches her.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I am looking into this. There may be a bug that causes the Jim dinner scene not to trigger given a particular order of events. I will try and get this straightened out before the public release this weekend. An option might be to go to an earlier save and do things in a different order. Thanks for the feedback.
Dont get frustrated about the number of players seeming to get bugs (and consequently abandon the game). Its a good game with a good storyline, which has potential. I have played right through to the Jim dinner. So it is doable if they persist. I dont understand why so many are having problems. I did use the walkthrough as a guide, but I didnt refer to it that often.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
Dont get frustrated about the number of players seeming to get bugs (and consequently abandon the game). Its a good game with a good storyline, which has potential. I have played right through to the Jim dinner. So it is doable if they persist. I dont understand why so many are having problems. I did use the walkthrough as a guide, but I didnt refer to it that often.
I think the game needs some sort of quest list with a checklist of tasks to do to gain each enchantment. If you dont know who new to speak to you can get caught doing the same thing each day it not know why.

This is one of those games thats creatively brilliant but on a engine that just isnt as optimal.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks to a save that one of you put here I got the scene of Nate and Jason with the wife. And what I did not understand is that there is an option ntr and another not ntr. In the end they are the same. I think that since it gives two possibilities it would have been better if ntr develops like this now and not ntr she fucks with Nate while the husband is there, but when Jason goes to sleep she went to sleep with him and did not stay fucking with Nate. I think the continuation does not change and remains at least as a difference between the two paths of that scene

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I can't get the Jim's dinner event... He never shows up and now I'm stuck on a repetitive cicle of days.
This might become a great game, it has lot of potential, but it needs some good polishing, and probably a quest tracker of sort.

Reactions: X1nny

adirtyminded1

Sep 9, 2017
I'm seeing a lot of whining on here, but lets face facts, this is one of the best games out there. It's story is compelling and well paced, it's characters feel unique and different even though they all want the same thing, and the artwork is decent! I, for one, say great job to J.S. Deacon and I can't freaking WAIT for the next update.

Chesuss

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone have saves from v0.25
The ones from v0.20 are not working or do i do anything wrong by copying the files in saves folder

jaman20

Feb 22, 2020
After Jim tell he come to the dinner i got stuck, already worked 4 times with marius anyone can help?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes