jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
For those struggling, I've put the steps to the Dinner with Jim event below. I have simplified this in the V.0.26 release, which is the public release, that will be available on Sunday.

Work with Jim - he gives massage and mentions having dinner
Work with Jim - work with Marcus
Jason at night mentions he wants to become a manager
Jason at night Stacy mentions the dinner
Work with Jim - Stacy tells Jim she talked to Jason, set dinner for tomorrow
tomorrow evening - no choice to work out, just go home for dinner with Jim

I hope that helps some people to at least know where they are at and where they are getting stuck.

Darkaxey

Nov 17, 2018
Hmm after playing this update Im going to have to go with the thought that the hussby(jason) is secretly bi(or just gay) and his voyeur tendencies is just him wanting to see the guy he likes

Reactions: karlosos

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Hmm after playing this update Im going to have to go with the thought that the hussby(jason) is secretly bi(or just gay) and his voyeur tendencies is just him wanting to see the guy he likes
I am thinking the same. I hope his bi/gay tendencies stay a secret then. I would prefer to see the others getting their hands on Stacy, without hubby's consent. Ol' Dixon is looking like he has a chance to get more hehehe

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
I am thinking the same. I hope his bi/gay tendencies stay a secret then. I would prefer to see the others getting their hands on Stacy, without hubby's consent. Ol' Dixon is looking like he has a chance to get more hehehe
i found the husband to be kind of a jerk. I mean, something happened to Stacie that really upset her and changed her life and he's just into his kink. He's kind of a jerk in my opinion so I dont mind seeing him get neglected.

C0NDENSATION

Jan 28, 2018
For those struggling, I've put the steps to the Dinner with Jim event below. I have simplified this in the V.0.26 release, which is the public release, that will be available on Sunday.

Work with Jim - he gives massage and mentions having dinner
Jason at night mentions he wants to become a manager
Jason at night Stacy mentions the dinner
Work with Jim - Stacy tells Jim she talked to Jason, set dinner for tomorrow
tomorrow evening - no choice to work out, just go home for dinner with Jim

I hope that helps some people to at least know where they are at and where they are getting stuck.
Doesn't help, I'm like at day 33, Jim already offered to come over and nate had sex. I've worked with Marcus, without, worked with stevie and simon, gymed and didn't gym, ate lunch at all locations, can't figure it out. You should post a save right before the dinner

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Hi, I've stucked, as well, not triggering the dinner with Jim, against I did everything, which was written. Will try again. Another issue: I can repeat the 2nd Knocker night every night, just the game is going to frozen after the leaving Knocker, so no unlimited sex with Nate :)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Disregarding random bugs I think you have done an excellent job in the new update, people should remember how new you and your game are, you have made the grindy bit so much easier and it leaves a lot of potential for further avenues (ie the food truck, yes lunch was aimless grind originally but now is expanding, and may I remind you that the diner led to the transport video and will probably lead further) after your books I have faith that you know how to continue a sex strewn story. KEEP UP the good work it has so much potential.
Cheers Dave S
PS more scanty outfits please.

Reactions: FrankXtreme

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Doesn't help, I'm like at day 33, Jim already offered to come over and nate had sex. I've worked with Marcus, without, worked with stevie and simon, gymed and didn't gym, ate lunch at all locations, can't figure it out. You should post a save right before the dinner
I posted saves starting at 17 before knockers first try and through the remainder of the last update.

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
First time I hit the animation with stacy and nate it froze and had to quit, reloaded got back to it again it froze, started looking through here for a fix, and when I went back to game roughly 10 minutes later the animation started up and continued playing. then the Doctor's next animation froze, first time without gloves and boobs showing. and can't get it to start up, about to restart again...

any idea?

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
Today I started playing this game and I like it. I've only been a few days but it seems promising.I like it in rpmg, it seems like a success.When I finish this version I will seriously think about patreon you if everything continues on this path.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
So , what is new ? Did she fucking some guy other than her husband Or not?
only her husband and nate as per the first version, but plenty of additonal, very nice teasers, that is an uncontrolable decline in Stacy's morals, and others getting to grope her and abuse her more. Hopefully this will lead to others getting to fuck her in the future, (preferably without her husband being present). There is no hurry for that to happen in my opinion. For me it is better to see her struggling (and failing) to overcome her desires. I loved the hidden "easter egg" in the filthy mens toilet in the subway. I hope Stacy has the urge to go back there again, and we get to see some additonal things happen there, that you would expect to happen to an attractive woman in such a place.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
Just a thought but I prefer her clothes on when she's fucked. The clothes seem to make it more 'office' than just "some people fucking". if that makes sense in fact

The first time nate fucks her was waaay more interesting than the second time. It just seems more raw to have her fucked with her clothes on...and just have them part those panties to the side. dont even bother taking them off.

and maybe a white thong? the black one you cant even tell she's wearing anything and I know people think its sexy when women dont wear them but when they do it all the time it isnt as sexy.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes