FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
Now that everyone is sharing their ideas, I would like to express my thoughts:
I have been very interested in the subject of secretaries since "Sarah's life" and was then the patron of "Sarah's Life: Re-Imagined". Now I am the patron of J. S. Deacon. I like the idea of increasingly short clothes / skirts. I particularly enjoy elegant shoes like in the example picture and pretty legs without stockings (I admire the beauty of the woman and want to see the glorious legs).
I agree with the previous speaker: Action with clothes (especially high heel sandals + mini skirt) is much hotter than naked. Black panties are great or none are even better for me.

It would be a dream if the developer dragged the game out as long as possible with an almost infinite number of piquant situations such as:
- with the construction workers
- the hobo maybe with his gang
- in the park, the guy on the bench (groping or more)
- in the subway, many other, with pleasure repeatable, scenes
- as in "Sarah's life": just leave the sperm on her and go on
- go to work with plug-in dildo and / or vibrator (maybe with remote control), maybe forced by someone. Working while her juices run down her legs...
- lesbian harassment at work (groping maybe with finger inserting while she has to stand beside the aggressor to "learn" certain things). In my opinion, this works better / more intensely when the lesbians are a little ugly, because the contrast to the pretty blonde is better emphasized.
- forced (or consensual...but is this hot?) to do degrading "things" at work
There are endless possibilities ...

Last edited:

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
Too repetitive, the scenes repeat over and over again. The idea is good, at least I like it, but it is tiring to see the same events many times for slight advances.
On the other hand I cannot work with Jim. I get to work, I see Mike and he tells me to keep doing the same thing. I have tried again and again to do something different but I find nothing, any help?

I find it. :) Tx

Last edited:

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
about my stucking... tried again the "Jim evening event", but never came, as Ben's second call.

careful, it contains spoiler...

Reactions: mephisto80

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the 0.26 is just bug fixes right? no new content from 0.25?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reading the post, its not clear. what is "This release contains everything that was in V.0.25 released to $5 and up patrons last week"

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.26.

you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.05.2020 (missing image)

Last edited:

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
What’s new in this release? A bunch of stuff. Over 300 new renders, five animations, and more than a dozen new scenes (big and small)

<---just bug fix ??

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
New content from V.0.20 to V.0.25. Bug fix from V.0.25 to V.0.26.

What’s new in this release? A bunch of stuff. Over 300 new renders, five animations, and more than a dozen new scenes (big and small)

<---just bug fix ??

Jaeeee08

Aug 11, 2019
Where are jim slater, polly and miguel? Can't find them, or maybe if i've found them they're not triggering for some reason. There are a few NPCs who don't react.
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.25.

you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Cant open the game and also lidas adventure why?

blade008

Apr 20, 2020
Failed to load: img/tilesets/SubwayBathroomTileSet.png how can i solve your mistake (he gives this error in the toilet in the subway station)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes