hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
Weird, I don't have this SFInteriorCustom3.rpgmvp in mine.

View attachment 671564

Are you moving the save to a new folder or are you extracting and replacing the files?
I added the saves of version v0.25. Saves 1 and 2. But due to the error I used the save that was already in the game. save 21.

I have uploaded the fix for this. Go either to the op on here or my patreon page and download the game from mega.nz. You can then import your save file into the new version and you should be fine.
Thanks.. I'll do it right now.

I had downloaded by NOPY. I'll download it for MEGA.

Last edited:

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
I have uploaded the fix for this. Go either to the op on here or my patreon page and download the game from mega.nz. You can then import your save file into the new version and you should be fine.
Downloaded by MEGA.NZ.

Everything's perfect. No mistakes. No bugs. No repetitions. Thank you very much.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
I don't know what to do when the Detective calls and asks you to take the train, don't go there, just a normal lunch and I've tried going to the Knock restaurant but he goes back to the part where Nate is drunk and crashes. I had to complete the game without that part, because it seems like a bug.

Suggestion: Put any abuse she suffers in the bathroom at work or in the bathroom at the train station, make her go to work without panties and continue the story with the 2 who look at her panties. And do sidequest on the street, preferably during the day instead of at night, because during the day it doesn't stop, at night the game is slow
can someone please explain to me where does the story branch towards her NOT wearing panties at the office,cause i seem to be unable to trigger it...?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
can someone please explain to me where does the story branch towards her NOT wearing panties at the office,cause i seem to be unable to trigger it...?
She is still wearing her panties at the office. She is only braless.
Maybe in a later version she will decide to go pantiless. I hope so.

ScorpioMama23

May 21, 2020
I HAVENT SAVE GAME AND NOW IM FRUSTRATING. WHEN I TRY TO SAVE BEFORE IT WONT LET ME SAVE SO I DONT FEEL LIKE TO REDO OVER

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
I cannot progress from enhancement 12 to enhancement 13 can u guys help me out ?? In walk through is says that work with jim slayer n Marcus but I cannot find them or the hint is not showing pls help me guys

Reactions: Dino1000

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I cannot progress from enhancement 12 to enhancement 13 can u guys help me out ?? In walk through is says that work with jim slayer n Marcus but I cannot find them or the hint is not showing pls help me guys
Day 13 Enchantment 12
Morning talk to Michael
go and work with Polly (down below Stacy's desk)
Then go and see Jason (Next section across from Stacy's desk)
Let him do everything
Then Nate gives Stacy clothes
enchantment 13 triggers as Stacy walks towards the lift

Reactions: Dino1000

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
Day 13 Enchantment 12
Morning talk to Michael
go and work with Polly (down below Stacy's desk)
Then go and see Jason (Next section across from Stacy's desk)
Let him do everything
Then Nate gives Stacy clothes
enchantment 13 triggers as Stacy walks towards the lift
Iam on day 15 and 12th enhancement..so will I be triggered or shoud start from the beginning??

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Iam on day 15 and 12th enhancement..so will I be triggered or shoud start from the beginning??
I don't know.
I just repeated the steps I took took get enchantment 13
All you can do is give it a try
I mean on day 15 go and talk to Michael, work with polly etc etc
If you have allready gone to lunch, then try it on day 16

Last edited:

Ash1ketch

Sep 11, 2017
Great game. Absolutely amazing quality and game length for how long it's been in production. Definitely patreon worthy.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
What is the difference between the 26th version and the 25th? is it just a bug fix or is there new content?
place.jpg

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Is there a kind Soul who can share a save file right before Jim Dinner scene?? I have downloaded the 0.26 version and followed the walkthrough using my previous 0.25 save file(Enchantement 23) but still not able to trigger the Jim dinner scene. I Keep repeating the work with Marcus every time. please help.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The bug that caused the Jim's Dinner scene was pre-enchantment 23 so your old save won't work. I would advise using the slot 21 save I included or maybe someone on here can post you a save.

Is there a kind Soul who can share a save file right before Jim Dinner scene?? I have downloaded the 0.26 version and followed the walkthrough using my previous 0.25 save file(Enchantement 23) but still not able to trigger the Jim dinner scene. I Keep repeating the work with Marcus every time. please help.

Reactions: Jansen

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Here

Reactions: Jansen
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes